Chapter 82

"Why? I don't know either. When I was told to kill her, I said, 'Okay, I got it.' so I came to kill her. Why do you guys need the reason to do the work?"

The man giggled pleasantly at the situation.

He was the only one smiling here, but he continued to speak with a smile on his face.

"Anyway, I'm explaining it to you as much as I can, so listen, we were heading to the dukedom to eliminate the target. From the northern border."

'The border?'

"We really come from afar, aren't we? That's right, I think so, too. That's how important the target was. So we shouldn't fail."

"........"

"But while I was moving like that, I arrived at a village on the way. Then I heard some people searching for the princess. I don't know why they have to find you there."

The man pointed alternately at the members of the Dark Knights who had fallen on the floor with the tip of the dagger.

"When I heard it, I thought 'Opps, she was our target'. Wow, I thought we were screwed. Don't we?"

The man acted as if he wanted a response, but it was quiet around him.

He shrugged and continued.

"You know, I didn't know if they tried to kill you, but they needed to find you and search for you.

So I thought, how could I catch someone who suddenly went missing and couldn't even figure out where the target was? It's kind of hopeless."

"......."

"How do I do this? I'm doomed. Then, just in time, I came up with a good idea."

"That good idea. Do you mean this situation?"

A member of the Dark Knights who managed to a standstill after getting his side cut sharpened his teeth

The man flicked his finger.

"Bingo, you said the name of the guy I stabbed was Jimmy. He looked smart. I could find something good if I stuck around a smart guy. So I took a couple of guys and borrowed some clothes, and I was a member of your team for a while."

"You......!"

"I didn't like having to crawl back into the forest I'd crossed, but, as a result, I've found my target."

The man said so and looked back at me again.

It wasn't something I could do, but I naturally had strength in my body.

"Honestly, I didn't expect to find you. I left half of the hope to heaven. I think it's right that heaven is on my side."

"You bastard! Who the hell is he?"

"Hey, don't ask me what I can't answer. You know, who's gonna tell anyone about the client's information? You should follow the princess."

The man jagged at me and grinned.

"You know you're not going to tell me if you ask, you're not going to ask me anything, and you're not going to run because you know it's no use running away. How wise."

"....."

To be honest, I'd run away if my ankle was fine.

I didn't feel pleasant because I thought he was teasing me, but I just stayed still because I didn't think it would be any good to try to catch his attention.

"As expected, look at her, she even not get angry. I like her so much."

I would have shouted actually.