Chapter 31

But, in general, it was rightly said that it happens because of bad luck.

'Anyway.'

I put some weight on the balcony railing.

A ticklish wind blew and misled the hair around my face.

Yeo-boon has been doing much better than expected since she came to the mansion.

Now that I've only watched for a day, but that alone made me have some expectation that even when Irene was alone, as long as Yeo-boon was there, she would continue to be safe.

'The escort's score, out of ten, uh, I'll give her fifteen points.'

And I dedicate about sixteen points from my perspective.

"Hoot."

Thanks to her, I was now much more relieved about Irene's safety than before.

Without me or Sir Davery, Irene will be able to stay as safe as she is now.

In conclusion, the fundamental problem itself was not solved, but it was not something I could do in the current situation.

I did what I could, for now.

'Then now.'

A slight wry of the nose.

'Let's think about my own problems, shall we?'

In fact, today was a very important day for me-a very precise day.

'I'm going to use the enchanted cloth on Jungkook tonight.'

Right.

I've got all the plans in hand.

The place is in front of the garden fountain at the mansion, and the time is 10 p.m.

Irene goes out to the place first in time and puts on the enchanted cloth, I would then take Jungkook out there to meet Irene pretending to be a coincidence.

'Is this plan too simple?'

Anyway.

Why did I choose the place as a garden?

The reason is simple.

Because it's romantic.

The reason why the execution time is at night was just the same.

It's more romantic if the lights are dim because of the dark.

Some suggested using the enchanted cloth and creating a fateful and elegant atmosphere to match it, and that was the result of collecting the opinions.

'Certainly.....the garden looked more beautiful under the moonlit.'

If there is a fountain there, the effect will be even greater.

In many romance novels, male and female characters meet in the garden on a full moon night.

As for this, it was fortunate that the rain stopped so soon yesterday.

If it kept pouring down and the garden floor was completely soft, it would have become another story.

"......"

I tapped my finger on the leaning railing.

The touch of a cold hard stone hung at the end of my hand.

'What's this feeling?'

I was looking out, but I couldn't see the scenery.

What should I say?