Chapter 16

"Sister?"

Jungkook lifts himself from the desk.

Then, with his long legs, he quickly came and moved the tray in my hand to his own hand before I could say anything.

"What brought you here?"

"....."

There was no time to say what was on my hand.

Jungkook was holding it but didn't even look at the tray.

He seemed to have just taken it as if it were a habit.

I had a slight cough and opened my mouth.

"I'm here to give you that. It's honey water so........"

"Honey water?"

Jungkook, who belatedly gave a good look on the tray, said briefly "So this is from Besi."

"Yes."

I didn't ask how he knew.

Everyone in the mansion already knew that Besi was considering honey water as a cure for fatigue or a cure for all diseases.

"It must be inconvenient for you, coming here personally."

Jungkook said so, putting the tray down anywhere on the nearest table.

The uninterested honey water has become a little shabby.

Soon Jungkook dragged me a chair so that I could sit down, I hesitated a little and sat there.

'It's...'

As I sat down, I glanced sideways through the room.

'.....it's looked the way it used to be.'

The view of the bedroom coming into sight was familiar.

There was not much difference compared to what remained in memory.

The furniture changed little by little, but the layout was still the same, decorating the room.

If my memory was not wrong, paintings of sculptures and walls remained unchanged.

Wallpapers and curtains were the same as before.

'No, this is too similar.'

Is this okay?

That's from long time ago.

On the one hand, I was comfortable but flustered.

I knew that Jungkook wasn't interested in decorating and renovating the place.

However, I did not expect his room to be so neglected.

Should I say, "Isn't that too much of a problem?"

Or should I say, "I'm glad that I feel comfortable in this place?"

In any case, it was true that the tension in the room was somewhat relieved thanks to the similar scenery of the room.

Although it was a long time ago, rather than in my head, I felt in my skin that here was a place that I used to visit often.

I didn't come into the place where I couldn't get in the first place, but I still wonder why I was nervous...

Well, that's okay because I'm going to go now.

While thinking about that, Jungkook sat opposite and opened his mouth.

"How are you feeling?"

"Huh? Oh, it's alright. I'm fine, my body feels light. Maybe because I slept soundly."