Chapter 62

Today, the first day of the harvest festival, there is a hunting competition during the day.

The site is at t western forest owned by the Imperial Family.

Participation in the hunting competition was limited to noblemen or women who were officially awarded the title of knights, but it was not so as to whether noble ladies had nothing to do with the hunting competition.

‘The cheerleading squad.’

Each of them stepped on the venue to support their family members, lovers, friends, or family knights.

It was the same for me.

I was supposed to attend the place where the hunting competition was held today to tie a handkerchief to Jungkook’s bow in honour of victory and good fortune.

It’s a courtesy and it’s a tradition that’s been going every year.

‘At first, I was a little worried about having to look at the bow.’

But soon the trouble was cleared away.

I didn’t feel sick the other day simply because I saw a bow or arrow.

After seeing the target position, I finally showed such symptoms.

The place where the cheering squads waited and the forest where the actual hunting took place were naturally separated.

I would never have seen the problem of the participants targeting their hunts.

“That’s true, my lady. But just in case.”

“Okay.”

“Never stay away from near Sir Sack.”

“So Sir Davery can’t even participate in the competition because of me.”

“Did you call me?”

Standing by the door where he appeared, Sir Davery knocked on the door meaninglessly.

“Are you ready?”

“As you can see, and if you’re talking about participating in a hunting competition, I’m fine.”

“Isn’t that too bad?”

“Well, not really. Have you tried running around on a horse and catching animals? It’s just cumbersome and tiring.”

“It sounds like fun.”

“I find it more fun to sit far away and shake a handkerchief.”

“I’m glad to hear that.”

Sir Davery, the promising knight of the mansion and one of the most powerful men in the world, has decided not to make his name on the hunting competition participant list and remain in the cheering seat.

It was an inevitable choice because he had to take duty as my escort.

I said it would be all right to change places with others just today, but Sir Davery refused.

‘Is he truly hate hunting?’

I thought all the knights would love to hunt.

Is it my prejudice?

Anyway, I was a little bit worried, but I felt relieved to hear that.

After a while, I was ready to leave for Jungkook.

I had to travel for about an hour by carriage from here to the west forest, the venue for the competition.

‘I can’t believe it’s only an hour from the capital.’