Chapter 32

I couldn't immediately understand what Yeo-boon was saying, but one thing was clear.

Sir Davery's clearly embarrassed, so this must be a very interesting story.

"Yeo-boon, what do you mean?"

"Don't you know, Princess? How Davery came to this mansion. It was worth noticing....."

"Yeo-boon, there's a lot of stories we haven't finished yet."

Sir Davery hurried to stop Yeo-boon.

He was pushing the sword as far as he could then pulled it back.

"It's been a long time since we had our sword fight. Is once enough? Well, if Yeo-boon can pull her tail as easily as a defeated dog, that's fine."

No, what the hell?

Seeing how he suddenly started provoking Yeo-boon, it seemed to me that it was a story that should not be revealed to Sir Davery, whatever it was.

"What? A defeated dog, a tail?"

I regret to say that I could not add to the backstory because Yeo-boon was so brilliantly taken by the provocation.

I watched Yeo-boon and thought about what I had heard.

'If it was five years before Sir Davery first came to the mansion, so the Duke she said about was maybe Jungkook.'

'At the time......I followed the grown-ups out of the house and picked up Sir Davery on the way back.'

For your information, it's a quote from Jungkook.

My personality didn't blow up like that.

'Anyway, what happened in the process at that time?'

I knew nothing about the secret of Sir Davery's obtainment.

I didn't ask because I didn't think it was necessary for me to know.

However, there seems to be an interesting story which has been hidden in the process.

I looked at the two from afar, who had begun to put their swords together again.

There was around a crowd of a bystander who was more violent than before and dispersed by the Truth and Dare.

'Well, if I'm really curious, I can ask Jungkook directly.'

I thought I'd get the story from Yeo-boon through Irene, but I stopped.

It's Sir Davery's story, so I should hear it from him.

'If I can't hear..... well, it's okay.'

It's not a big deal if I don't know.

At that time, Sir Davery was seen to have been hit by Yeo-boon's sword, perhaps because of his hasty provocation.

Yay.

I swallowed the cheer inside.

***

I glanced up at the sky over the window.

The day dropped down in a flash.

The autumn year, which was significantly shorter than summer, so the sun soon passed through the mountain without keeping the day long, and soon the moon rose in the darkened sky.

It was a full moon.

Irene's voice rang in the ear.

'It's going to work, right? Ugh, I'm nervous. Fighting, eonni!'

Irene went out to the garden alone a little while ago, leaving words of support that were unspecified to others.

She said she wanted to take a quiet walk alone for a while, so Yeo-boon didn't follow her.