Chapter 130

In fact, there was nothing to point out.

Looking back on the other person's attitude, there was nothing that felt like that.

I changed my voice and posture a little carefully.

"Is that so, too?"

"To my eyes, for sure. You feel that, don't you?"

Bessie laid a towel under my leg.

She soon shrugged her shoulders as she spread herbs on my calves.

"By the way, I have eyes to see."

"But I've never met Confucius before. I saw him today on the street for the first time."

"You've must have seen each other before at parties and meetings. But you've forgotten that, and your opponent has kept his affection for you ever since that day."

Bessie told me as if it is a romantic story.

I opened my eyes thinly.

"Tell me the right way. That's the novel you read last night, right?"

"Well, you're a ghost. But it wasn't yesterday, it was a week ago."

"I knew it."

"But, miss, it's not like it never happened, is it?"

Bessie winked at me to turn around.

I lied on my stomach.

Bessie continued to talk as she relaxed the muscles in my legs.

"It's also common in the noble community. As a close example, my former master with his wife."

"My parents?"

"Yes, it was romantic. At the masquerade in the Imperial Palace, my former master fell in love with his wife at first sight, and he found her three days and three nights after that......."

"You exaggerate it again. Again."

Bessie sometimes tended to mix romance novels she had read with stories around her.

Bessie gave a big laugh.

"This time I'm not exaggerating. If you ask around, everyone will answer like me."

"......really?"

"It was once a social romance. Everyone was excited for that. It feels like fate."

I silently leaned my cheek against the pillow, feeling the skilled touch of Bessie, who kneaded my leg.

Suddenly, I imagined my parents' situation and tried to substitute Jungkook with me.

I've thought so before.

I grew up in the same house, so I became attached to Jungkook.

He grew up treating me like a sister, and that's why I'm so precious to him.

So if our first meeting was when we bump each other outside or like a meeting between South and North Korea from the very beginning, wouldn't this relationship be impossible to even begin?

I had thought that...

'But you wouldn't have.'

No matter how we met, me and Jungkook would end up as we are now.

Because it's fate.

It's bound to be like that a thousand times.

".........he."

I buried my head not to let a laughing sound, but I couldn't stop laughing between the pillows.

No, it's so out of the blue.