Chapter 85

There was such an accident when Jungkook turned 4 years old.

He was playing tag with his sister in the garden of the mansion.

His sister Lalisa tried to catch him and climb the tree then fell in the middle.

Jungkook was surprised.

Quickly, he jumped off the tree.

"Noona."

Lalisa fell and didn't move.

He shook her, but no response came out.

At this time, Jungkook was suddenly frightened.

"Are you dead?"

In the 4 years since he was born, Jungkook has realized that there are too many weak things in the world, whether living or nonliving.

The inanimate object was easily broken, and the living thing died easily.

So easily.

Except for himself, everything was weak.

Around that time Jungkook knew roughly what death was.

To die means to disappear, which means that he will never see it again.

Forever.

The world seemed to turn black.

Jungkook burst into tears on the spot with unbearable fear, a sense of loss, and a great deal of despair.

Fortunately, Lalisa jumped up as soon as Jungkook cried to calm him down, but that day's accident gave Jungkook some deep commitment.

His sister is weak.

So he has to protect her if he doesn't want to lose her.

Since then, Jungkook has decided to protect his precious and favourite sister with his own hands.

And after a little more time, Jungkook was already seven years old.

Jungkook slowly realized that he was different.

The others were weak while he wasn't.

There was another difference in this simple fact.

And he was amazed by the people.

They easily tried to cherish and protect things that had nothing to do with them.

For example, they said that flowers blooming on the side of the road are also precious.

And while seeing small animals that they do not know of their existence, they said that they should protect them from death or injury.

Jungkook always didn't understand those words.

What does it matter?

Whether the flowers on the roadside are broken or trampled and crushed, or a small animal, such as a bird or a rabbit, was run over by a carriage and killed.

He didn't care.

He didn't feel the need to.

Someone said to him if he didn't feel pity for the weak and he needed to protect the pitiful ones.

Well.

Everything was weak in Jungkook's eyes when it came to that.

Whether it's a person, a small animal, or a flower blooming along the road.

All three were not very different in that, since they were weak.

It was always like that in Jungkook's eyes.