Chapter 50

"Get out!"

"......."

"Come on out! What are you doing? Get out here right now!"

Lucas's fruitless empty cry repeated.

There was an echo of his voice in the hallway.

As the tension faded and was filled with questions instead, a different voice soon broke in.

"Excuse me, Viscount."

When I looked back, Sir Davery had an unbearable face...

"It's sad, but no matter how much you call, they won't come. No, they couldn't come. The people you've been waiting for."

"What....?"

"Well, I don't know if you have the skill to call people from the underworld though."

What he meant was clear...

Lucas opened his eyes.

As if he's a really good person, kind words followed.

"Because this is not all of the people that can be seen here."

Only after hearing that did I think of one obvious thing that I had forgotten for a moment.

That moustache villain in front of me is actually an extra.

The real villain was Jungkook.

'The Dark Guy.'

If they were spread all over the empire, they would have been here in the territory.

Or nearby.

Isn't it too easy to organize a group of power so quietly without anyone knowing?

Lucas, who had no way of knowing the fact, shook his head and denied the situation.

"Don't be ridiculous, it can't be! You don't know what kind of people they are! I didn't hear that the troops in the capital mansion had moved. The troops here......."

"It's a dangerous idea to think that you know everything."

Sir Davery, who said so, pulled back the sword from his waist.

"I think I've been kind enough, and now, would you like to meet them in the underworld to hear the details in person?"

Lucas turned pale.

No matter who heard it, it was a death sentence.

'Byebye.'

I said good-bye to my opponent in advance.

We see each other's faces once every few years, so we weren't really close, but it's still the last greetings.

'I hope you will not be born a villain in your next life, or even you will be born as a villain, I hope you will be a sane villain who won't be planned to commit suicide.'

In the meantime, Lucas' back, who had retreated behind the stumbling movement, touched the wall.

"Oh, my God, it can't be........ no way."

Being driven into a corner, he was like a rat at a dead end.

And, as is the case with the villain who has nowhere to retreat, Lucas suddenly began to speak unquestioned words at this moment.

"I......I just did what I had to do. I did what I deserved!"

Sir Davery didn't slow down.

He seems to have no intention of listening kindly to the villain's last words.