Chapter 124

'Cause I remember my past life...?'

I can't even imagine Jungkook killing me now.

What has changed the future to this extent?

Really because I remembered my past life?

Because that fact acts like a butterfly effect on my fate?

Kim Go-dong's voice was heard when my head became complicated.

"Anyways, after that, I haven't been able to pull myself together for a while. So I took a picture of it with a book. Somehow."

Kim Go-Dong lightly lifted the book <The Spring of The Goddess Ji-eun> on the table.

"And with an indomitable will to sell books, I went to visit the richest nobleman in the neighbourhood. At the end of the question, what's the result? It was obvious."

I remembered the story I had heard from the emperor.

I responded.

"You've been treated like a madman........"

"Yes. Like a lie, they all looked at this book and said it only contained blank papers. Thanks to it, I became a scammer, and in the end, I became a lunatic."

Kim Go-dong laughed as if she was reminiscing about the time.

"My back that was kicked at that time still aches when it rains."

"Ah."

The waist is so precious.

When I let out a lamentable sigh without realizing it, Kim Go-dong continued.

"Well, anyway. But apparently, you can see the contents of this book. Is that right?"

"That's right!"

Irene stepped forward, replied with a big nod.

"I read it all. From start to finish. It wasn't fun."

"Yes... I've been feeling it for a while, but it's very honest."

"Thank you. But why do we see this book? Just you and me?"

"I think it's simple."

Kim Go-dong answered Irene's question without showing any signs of concern.

"Because you're a stranger like me."

Stranger.

I was born in this world, and I only remember my past life, but it was true that I had a memory that others didn't have anyway.

I opened my mouth first before Irene got excited and said anything back.

"How do you know that? Whether you're strangers or not."

Irene and I are seeing Kim Go-Dong for the first time here today.

And I haven't introduced ourselves yet.

Kim Go-dong easily burst into laughter at my words.

"Oh, I'm sorry about this. There was not enough explanation. It's a simple story."

"......."

"You'll know if you've read a book, but the future has changed. I've lost my ability to see the future since that day, but of course, I remember what I wrote in my book."

If the memory becomes blurred, it's enough to read it again, and Kim Go-dong, who added it like that, continued.

"But the future I've seen and the real future that is happening right now has changed...... there were two people in the centre of the change."