Chapter 94

I was surprised.

Jungkook was the owner of the sound of footsteps that had been limping like iron.

Jungkook showed up without even taking off his armed armour.

And behind Jungkook, I saw a servant panting and following him.

"Panting, no, I don't know what's going on, but how can you be in such a hurry.......?"

"It's alright."

"Yes?"

"Let's go back."

Jungkook, who looked at this side for a while without any action, turned immediately.

The servant probably took the role of guiding him to the parlour room, but he seemed to have fallen behind from the middle, then I watched the servant do so with a blank face.

Then the servant came to his senses and chased Jungkook again.

"Your Excellency, I'll show you to your room!"

The parlour-room door closed again.

Silence fell suddenly.

It was a silence that filled the place in place of the sudden disappearance of the disturbance.

After a while, the daughter, who was sitting on the left, broke the silence.

"........what just happened?"

"Your Excellency, the Duke of Jeon has been there."

"That's what everyone in this room knows if we all have no eye problem."

At this time, the daughter and Jenny, sitting on the right, covered their mouths.

Their expression looked dreamy.

"I envy you, Princess!"

"What?"

"You just saw it, didn't you? You saw it, right?"

Jenny covered her cheek with her hand that covered her mouth and said.

"Don't you know? The Duke just made sure that the princess was safe here."

".......!"

"And as soon as he got back from the subjugative force, His Excellency didn't even disarm his armour."

"Oh, my."

"What does this mean?"

Jenny had a fluttering look on her face like an adolescent girl.

No, actually, she was an adolescent girl.

"That's just how much his excellency worries and misses the princess!"

"How!"

"Oh, my God!"

Jenny's lucid theorem gave a burst of exclamations on the left and opposite sides.

"I envy you!"

"It would be great. Princess."

"If I had a brother like that......."

"His face gonna be so different, are you okay with that?"

"That, that....."

"Anyway, Princess, am I right?"

Jenny looked at me triumphantly and enviously at the same time.

I didn't answer.

It was not that there was any disagreement with Jenny's above interpretation and theorem.