Chapter 54

If he had known, I wouldn’t have been so brave to enter the garden alone without any attendants.

But, thanks to it, he was found lost in the garden by her.

‘I knew it at a glance.’

Was it that obvious?

No one knew about it except for a few.

Just thinking about that time, Sehun still groaned.

But it interests him since he didn’t know how and why she knows it.

As a result, it was a turning point for him.

‘Don’t worry. I won’t go around and tell people about this matter. Even if I had a knife in my throat.’

Where did he feel good?

Was it because she said so in a bold tone as if she was reassuring after she noticed his weakness?

Or on the way out of the garden, she didn’t necessarily deny that he was bad with directions, but instead, she was saying anything to make him look good?

Whatever it was, it was good.

The day remained quite a strong memory for Sehun.

The opponent he saw that day was different in many ways from their first meeting.

From the appearance until the impression, she looked like a different person.

However, the attraction of the human being itself may have been shown thanks to it.

And to reach his hand, Sehun was much more fond of the latter.

At first, he thought it was good to see her appearance and to think she was ostensibly pretty, but now he just likes everything about her.

It was a moment when feelings that were close to simple curiosity turned into undeniable interests.

‘But, talking about that.’

He thought it was a pleasant change.

He wondered if the prophecy of ‘meeting her fate within this year’ that he heard in the temple would come true.

“But there was a stronger enemy than I thought.”

The woman, who was standing close to him mumbled words as if she were talking to herself, listened quickly and answered back.

“If you get it easily, you get tired easily.”

“Is she an object? Talking about getting her.”

Sehun struck back.

The woman clapped her hands as if she had been waiting.

“That’s it. Don’t lose that mind and keep pushing on. Then Your Highness will be able to defeat the strong enemy.”

“What is it?”

Sehun raised his eyes.

The woman looked calm.

“I’m telling you to cherish her. If you respect others and approach them politely, it means that no matter how much he packs his sister, the younger brother will admit you one day and step down.”

“You really.”

With a bland look, Sehun looked down.

Even if she didn’t say that, he didn’t have a hobby of being forced on someone he liked.

He even didn’t think of treating her as a beautiful contemplating painting.

Such a thing was only for idiots.