Chapter 112

Sir Davery has learned about my origins a little earlier than the others.

Before today, before the day we left for the kingdom.

To tell you the exact time, it was the same day that when Count Kim hit his forehead in the parlour room of the mansion.

'The Count's voice must be so loud that day.'

Since he cried out to make the whole parlour room ring, there is no doubt that his voice would not have been passed on to Sir Davery, who was guarding the door.

Remember that he's a well-trained knight whose hearing skill can exceed the average person.

So I told Sir Davery the secret of my birth that day.

And the reaction that Sir Davery showed me at the time.......

'I see.'

Well, that was it.

At that time, it wasn't that I didn't have a desire to curse and ask if that was the end, but there was no time to do so because the problem right in front of me was urgent.

Now I have some time to spare since the problem was solved.

That's good to hear.

I asked, recalling the moment.

"How did you feel when you heard my secret? Wasn't it like you just said?"

Sir Davery paused at the question that flew to him.

But the answer quickly came out.

"I did."

"You weren't surprised?"

"I was surprised, but it was a short time."

"Wasn't it upsetting you? Or didn't you feel betrayed?"

I asked the question with half a joke and half-serious.

Then, a spiteful answer came back to see if the other person asked for a joke.

"No way. I'm the one who overcame the fact that you left and abandoned me."

"......."

"It sounds so easy to betray."

This guy.

I shed my eyes silently.

Sir Davery coughed in vain.

"That's true. If you ask me if I didn't feel bad about knowing it now, I'd say it's no problem because it was only natural to hide it."

After coughing, he took a little laugh out of his voice.

"If I looked at my lady's origin, well...... as I've said this before, the longer and closer I people with the owner they serve, the more they like her. Everyone will like that. Not because of the blood, but because of the person itself."

I still listened to Sir Davery with my arms crossed in the backrest of the bench.

The cool air that cooled my forehead brushed my face.

The cool and fresh smell of the winter garden made me happy.

Does this mean I feel that much better?

It's very simple.

I continued to feel awkward.

Somehow, I felt like I became a child who liked to hear the answer after deciding what I wanted.

No, it's not the same thing, but it's probably right.

If I turn rationally, I was a little grumpy before, and Sir Davery skillfully said what I wanted to hear.