Chapter 111

On the day in the kingdom, Gyerg suffered twice.

First, caught the runaway queen.

Next, to take me, Jungkook and other people back to the mansion quickly and easily.

In fact, the former task is not really suffering, and the real raw struggle seemed to have been the latter.

At that time, I heard Gyerg mutter while drawing a multi-movement magic circle on the ground.

'This is the exploitation of labour......I'm sure I'll file a complaint....'

'......'

To where?

In any case, it was easy to catch The Queen, but it seemed difficult to take several people to travel long distances through movement magic.

After completing the movement magic, I was able to see the walking of the newborn baby deer that I only listened to.

Gyerg staggered at a precarious step, where it was easy not to fall, and said with a white pale face as if his blood had been sucked off.

'Let, let me take a rest. for a minute Just until I replenished my mana back.....'

In front of the house, he said, "If you don't want to get rid of the corpse of a familiar half-demon, let me take a rest."

So Gyerg temporarily became a family member of the mansion.

The horns on his forehead were able to conceal.

When only the horns were covered, Gyerg looked just like a human being.

The people of the mansion welcomed me back with some stranger.

In fact, they didn't seem very interested in Gyerg.

Their interests were concentrated on something else.

And it came upon me the next day, it hit me scarily to release my accumulated secret.

"My lady, tell me now."

Inside of a multi-purpose room back on the first floor with a fireplace.

Bessie, who had me half forced into a spacious and warm room, stood with a lot of force in her eyes.

Next to her stood the butler and Alex side by side.

After that, several maids took their seats, apparently following them with similar questions.

Alex stepped forward to help Bessie.

"That's right. You promised to explain everything when you got back. We've been waiting for that. Why would I have such a midsummer night dream? No, I need to say it as a midwinter daydream, right?"

'You were drunk in your dreams.'

Did he mean the dream when he became Jungkook's face for half a day?

I almost burst into laughter, so I covered it with a false cough.

Bessie said again.

"My lady, what the hell was happening? Why did you have to go to the kingdom, and why did the count keep coming to the mansion?"

"Um........"

It was me who left the mansion saying that I would explain them all in detail when I got back.

It has come.

It's inevitable, and it's something I didn't even try to avoid anyway.

I opened my mouth after a short thought.