123/PART TWO

Three weeks went by, and Elizabeth was looking at the information her assistant got about Zak Bagans.  "Did you find anything interested?".  "Yeah, the guy Zak Bagans he's a director but got into a fight with an actor and the actor cut his brakes" she replied as Elizabeth looked at a picture of him:

  "Yeah, the guy Zak Bagans he's a director but got into a fight with an actor and the actor cut his brakes" she replied as Elizabeth looked at a picture of him:

"He's hot!!".  "Cute," as her phone rang.  "Hello yeah Crystal I'll be right there" and hung up.  "Something wrong?".  "It seems one of the customers swears she saw that guy Zak Bagans in the Dybbuk box room trying to open it"she replied.  "Are you serious?".  Then her phone beeped she looked at it and what she saw made her sit down.  "What is it?".  "The cameras in the museum send me updates and they just caught a spirit walking the halls near Jack Kevorkian's death van" Elizabeth stated. 

"I think you need to investigate this".  "Get the crew together I need to get to the bottom of this".  A day went by, and Elizabeth was on the phone with her second in command.  "Yeah Erin, I'll tell you more about it when you get it" and hung up.  A banging came to her door she opened it.  "Elizabeth one of the tour guides swears he went downstairs and saw a man sitting on the ground near the pentagram you made".  

"Was it Zak?"she remarked.  "He said this person had glasses on".  Elizabeth went into her desk and took out a spirit box.  She went downstairs and it felt heavy, so she turned it on.  "I know who you are.  Why are you haunting my museum?".  Nothing came through.  "Come on Bagans tell me what you want?". Home .  "You consider-".  All of a sudden Elizabeth started to cough so hard that she went upstairs. 

Then she went outside to catch her breath as she put her hand on a scar on her neck.  "Lizzie you all right?" a voice called out.  She turned around and saw Erin pulling up.  "I'm fine I just needed some air" sitting down.  "What about this spirit?".  "Zak Bagans he was a director untill one of the actors slice his brakes.  I don't understand why his spirit is doing OH MY GOD" as Elizabeth put her hand on her back.

"What's wrong?".  "My back it feels like someone stabbed me"she replied. "Come on" and they went in.  At her house Elizabeth was in bed sleeping when she felt a hand on her face.  She woke up and saw someone standing infront of her than it disappeared.  "What do you want in my house?" Elizabeth inquired.  Then she heard something smash downstairs. 

She ran down and there on the floor with a picture of her investigation with her crew infront of Poveglia.  "Zak if you're here show yourself to me!!" Elizabeth called out.  The lights went off for a second but when they came on again there sitting in a chair is Zak.