105

Mary is cleaning up as the cook is cleaning up as well.  "So should I lock up?".  "Why not".  As Mary is about to lock up four guys walk in.  "Please tell me you're open we're starving" one of them asked.  "Yes find a seat"Mary remarked as they sat down.  "Mary come on I want to go home" the cook stated.  "I know who these guys are.  Ever heard of that show Ghost Adventures that's them" she replied.  She went out and asked them what they want.  "I'll have a salad" Aaron remarked.  "Cheese burger with fries"Jay stated.  "Make that two"Billy added. 

"And you?" looking at Zak.  "I'll just have a thing of fries"he replied.  "Come on man you haven't eaten much just a bagel".  "I just don't have much of an appetite lately"Zak replied.  "Maybe that's why you're losing weight Zak"Aaron remarked.  "Forget it I'm going back on the bus" and Zak left.  While the guys are eating Zak is laying on the couch when a knock comes to the door.  He gets up and see Mary with a sandwich in her hand.  "I thought I'd make you a grill cheese it's my favorite sandwich here". 

Zak smiles and lets her come on.  "I'm sorry for being a pooper I just haven't been feeling like myself lately"he replied as Mary sat next to him.  "With your line of work I can understand".  Zak chuckles.  "You know who we are" as he took a bite of the sandwich."I'm a fan of Ghost Adventures Zak" she remarked.  "Well I have to say this is really good especially the bread".  "I make it gluten free too" Mary replied. 

"Do you think you could make me like a dozen" Zak inquired.  "Why not".  After the guys finished and paid their bill Mary gave Aaron a bag to give to Zak.  "How much?" he asked.  "Tell him it's on the house and if wants more I gave him a loaf of the bread I made them with in the bag" she replied.  On the bus Zak was reading when the guys came on.  "Zak you missed some great food".  "And what's with all the grilled cheeses for you" Aaron added as he gave Zak the bag. 

"Mary came on the bus with one of them and they were great so I asked for a dozen"Zak stated putting it in the frig.  "Before I forget she wanted me to tell you if you run out she made a loaf for you that's in the bag" Aaron stated.  "Ok" as Zak took one out and warmed it up to eat.