166

The guys are finishing up a two-part investigation in Deadwood while in Las Vegas Rachel is taking care of Gracie.  As the kids were at school Rachel was doing some laundry.  As she walks down the stairs her legs buckled on her making her fall down the stairs. 

A few seconds go by, and Rachel opens her eyes as she gets up Rachel feels pain in her arm and chest.  She walks over to her phone and calls her mom.  "Mom, it's Rachel, look I just fell down the stairs and I think I broke something in my arm.  Can you take me to the hospital.  I'll ask Chris if he can pick up the kids" Rachel stated.

Back in Deadwood Zak was in his hotel room when his arm started to ache.  "You all right Zak?" Aaron asked.  "Yeah, just my arm feels achy"he replied rubbing it.  "Well after your legs buckling on you last night, I'm just happy you didn't fall down the stairs" Aaron replied.  "Yeah, I can feel a bit of the pain in my back right now" Zak stated.  "Why don't you relax, and I'll bring you up something" Aaron suggested and left. 

Zak reached for his computer and called his sister.  The box opened up to see his nephews.  "Hey Uncle Zak"Matthew said.  "Hey guys how was school?" he asked.  "Good and Chris droves us home" Patrick added.  "Guys is your mom there?".  "Hold on Uncle Zak she is relaxing in her room"Patrick stated.  Patrick brought the pad upstairs and Patrick gave it to his mom.

"Hey Zak, how's Deadwood?"she asked.  "Kind of nerve wrecking I almost fell down a flight of stairs because I got this stabbing pain down my spine and nerve pain made my knees buckle" he replied.  "Maybe that's what happened to me"she muttered.  "What do you mean?"Zak inquired a bit nervous.  Rachel pulled back the pad to show Zak her arm. 

"What happened? Are you all right?".  "I'm fine Zak I broke my arm and bruised a few ribs falling down the stairs.  I think our twin connection did this" Rachel said smiling as Zak snickered at the joke.  "How long are you in the cast for?".  "Six weeks and before you ask mom is going to help around the house and Chris offered to drive and pick up the kids from school" Rachel stated. 

"Well take care of yourself and make sure the boys behave themselves untill I come back" Zak stated.  "I will and be careful Zak".  "Same to you sis" as Rachel chuckled.