114

You're staying at Zak's house while yours is being worked on. When he comes down Zak is itching like Gracie with fleas. "Zak what's wrong?" you asked. "All of a sudden I'm so itchy" trying to itch his back. You look at his back there are blisters and his skin is red. "God the last time I felt this itchy I had chicken pox as a kid"Zak replied. "Zak I think you have poison oak"you said. "Oh god I must of touched the plant when we were investigating-oh my god I'm so fucking itchy" Zak remarked itching his arm.

"Zak don't do that you're going to make it worse. Go upstairs take a warm bath I'm going to get you some anti itch lotion and Benadryl". "Just hurry" he pleaded. At the store you're looking at some of the anti itch lotion when you see Amber. "Amber what are you doing here?" surprise to see her. "Aaron has poison oak I'm getting some stuff before he spreads it". "I think Zak and Aaron met the same plant Zak has poison oak too" as Amber chuckled.

"I just had thought of something" and whispered in your ear. "Oh you're bad Amber". At the house Zak was trying not to itch as you came in. "Thank god" he stated. "Did you try not to scratch?". "Does going up and down in the corner of your room count" he inquired. "Well I have surprise I saw Amber at the store Aaron has poison oak too". "I guess we met the same plant". "Why don't you lay on the floor and I'll put some of this stuff on your back". Zak took off his shirt and laid on the floor.

You're about to put it on when the door bell rang. You go to the door as Zak got on the couch. You open the door and see Amber and Aaron. "I'm so sorry to do this but a pipe burst on our street so we have no water". "Come on in misery loves company". Aaron sat down with calamine lotion  patches on his face. Zak chuckled. "Can I play connect the dots on your face?" he asked. "Zak let's not talk come over here and I'll put some on your back". "You have it too!"Aaron remarked. "Shut up"Zak replied.

"All right Zak let me get your arms". "Check his face for patches" Aaron said as Zak flipped him off. "Did you call Billy and Jay to see if they got it too. Come on I'm ready to get Gracie and use her claws to scratch my back"Zak stated. "Watch it Zak or I'm dying your hair with this calamine lotion" as Aaron laughed.

After Zak was finished the antihistamine started to make them sleepy. "Come on boys time for a nap" Amber suggested. "Put him in the garage there's cot out there" Zak stated. "Hey you're not a bed of roses to share a room with either" Aaron said. "All right boys Zak go to your room Aaron take my room". They both shut the door as the women sat down with a bottle of wine. "Boy they are cranky" Amber stated. "Just be thankful it's poison oak not the flu or I'll be renting a room at The Luxor" and Amber laughed