125

Maddie is helping out Zak's crew for a bit.  As she setting up Maddie notices Zak is sitting on a bench looking tired.  "What's going on Zak you don't look good"she remarked sitting next to him.  "I don't know what's wrong I feel like I haven't slept in a few days, I've got no energy and my hands feel like I stuck them in an ice bath" he replied. 

Maddie touches Zak's hands and felt how cold they were.  "Zak, why don't I take you to a clinic to see what's going on?".  "No Madeline I can do this" Zak replied.  As Zak got up he fell to his knees.  "You all right?" as Aaron and Billy ran over.  "Yeah just got dizzy all of a sudden" he said as Aaron helped him up.  Maddie put her heart watch on Zak and saw his heart beat. 

"Zak your heart beat is irregular and you're pale as a ghost I'm taking you to the ER no butts about it" Madeline stated.  "And I thought I was older one" Zak remarked as Aaron got a car.  Back at the hotel Billy asked Aaron if he heard anything from Madeline about Zak. Before Aaron could answer Madeline came in. 

"Where's Zak?".  "They're keeping him overnight it seems Zak is suffering from anemia a serve case so Zak needed a blood transfusion"Maddie stated.  "Zak will put his own health on the line not to miss an investigation" Aaron remarked.  "That's not all it seem Zak has been hiding something else from us.  It seems a year ago he was diagnosed with celiac disease which caused the anemia in the first place"Maddie explained. 

"What is celiac disease?"Billy inquired.  "Zak's body can't digest gluten"she remarked.   "It explains why Zak never wanted to go out to dinner with us.  He didn't want us to know about it".  "The Bagan stubbornness Zak must of gotten an extra dose when he was born" as Aaron and Billy chuckled.