155

The guys are investigating a hotel.  "Wow I can't believe how spooky this place is"Billy remarked.  "I know there's just so much sadness and something else"Zak stated.  Then Zak turned around suddenly.  "You all right Zak?" Aaron inquired.  "I thought I heard something"Zak replied.  As the guys were looking around Zak heard that voice again. 

He followed the voice untill he was spooked by Jay.  "Oh my god Jay, you nearly gave me a heart attack" taking a breath.  "Sorry I kept hearing something I guess it was you".  Then Billy and Aaron showed up.  "You guys following us" as Aaron chuckled. All of a sudden, they hear a siren.  "What's that?" Jay inquired.  Billy went to the door than ran back.  "Tornado heading right towards us!!".  "What do we do?" Aaron asked.  "The basement where's the basement" Zak stated.  "Behind you" Jay replied. 

"Let's go" and they ran down as Billy shut the door.  The guys went into the corner as they could hear everything shaking. Then the floor came off as the guys held together Zak looked up and saw a family embracing them too.  When the storm was over the guys heard banging.  "ANYONE DOWN THERE!!" someone yelled.  "Yes" Aaron called out.  "Anyone hurt?".  "I don't think so "Aaron called out.  

Like from the heaven light came through as a man was lowered down.  All the guys got up.  "You guys are lucky this whole building was leveled except for the basement" the guys replied.  The guys came out one by one as they were taking to an ambulance to make sure they were all right.  A week went by, and Zak was at home when his mother came over.  She walked over and gave her youngest child a hug and a kiss.  "You had me worried Zak I thought I lost you" as tears went down her face. 

"I almost thought I was but something weird happened as we were holding on to each other I looked up and saw this family I swear they made sure we survived"Zak said.  "Did you tell the guys?".  "No, they'd probably think I was scared and imagined it"Zak said.  "Well, I'm glad you and the guys survived".  She gave her son one more kiss and left.  Zak sighed as he called Gracie in.  When she ran in, she knocked over a book.  Zak picked it up and it was a picture of the same family he saw that died in a tornado in the same place Zak and the guys were.