112

Zak and the guys were going over an investigation they were going to do.  "Where's Aaron?" Jay asked.  "He told me he was running late"Zak replied.  "Aaron running late that's a first"Billy remarked.  Zak's phone rang and saw it was Aaron's father.  "Hello if you're looking for Aaron he isn't-Say again are you sure no we didn't know thanks" and hung up.  "What did Aaron's father want?".  "Aaron, he needs to have heart surgery.  He has an aortic dissection he's heading into surgery now" Zak stated as he sat down.  "Oh my god"Billy remarked.  "What can we do?".  "Pray they can fix it before the dissection break"Zak replied.  "Why don't we go to the hospital and be there for Aaron's family" Jay suggested. "I'll meet you guys there" and Zak left.  At a church Zak walked in and walked to the altar. 

"Can I help you?".  "Oh, I'm sorry I was just praying in silent" Zak remarked wiping some tears away.  "Why don't you sit down and tell me why you're praying".  Zak walked over to the priest and sat down.  "My name's Zak"he said.  "Father Takos so Zak why are you praying?".  "I just found out my best friend is in surgery for an aortic dissection I just don't want him to die"Zak stated.  "You lost someone really close, and it still hurts you emotional". "Yes, my father he died of cancer, and I still miss him".  "Zak, I know losing family is hard, but you have to remember that your father is watching you and he's probably watching over your friend too.  Why don't you go to the hospital and be there for your friend"?  At the hospital everyone was waiting for information on Aaron as Zak showed up.  He sat down next to Billy. 

"Any news yet?".  "No but no news is good news" Billy replied.  DAD IF YOU CAN HEAR ME DON'T TAKE AARON AWAY FROM US.  IF YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME INSTEAD LEAVE AARON HERE Zak silently prayed.  A nurse walked in as everyone got up.  "It was touch and go but your son is a fighter he's going to survive" she remarked as everyone cheered and hugged.  When Aaron finally came out of the anesthesia, he saw Zak and the guys sitting there.  "What are you guys doing here?" he asked.  "Your father called us you should have told us you were going to the doctor".  "I thought it was nothing but when they told me I needed emergency surgery I was in shock, but I'm glad you guys came" Aaron said. 

"We're going to let your father come see you so get better"Billy replied and they started to leave.  "Hey Zak".  "What?" as he turned around.  "When I was under, I swear I saw your father and he told me that he misses you and he's surprise that you'd give up your life to keep me living on this planet" Aaron stated.  "That's how much I care about you man" and Zak left.