109

You're at home waiting for Zak to come home to tell him some good news but he never comes home which makes you nervous so you call his crew to find out if they went out but Aaron tells you that Zak left hours ago.  "Aaron he hasn't come home and his cell keeps going to voice mail I'm scared"you replied. 

"Just calm down I'm going to check the museum to see if he stopped there".  "I'll meet you there" and hung up.  When you get there you noticed your brother's car which makes you nervous because he isn't a fan of Zak or what he does.  He keeps telling you to divorce him but you don't listen saying you love him and that's why you married him. 

"Randall!!" you call out as you walk in.  You look around and notice blood on the floor.  "Zak".  Then you hear giggling and see a little girl.  Lilly.  You follow her as you call out for your husband.  You follow her to the basement where you see a bloody hand print.  You race down there as you notice another bloody hand print with blood drops.  "Zakary are you down here?".  You hear a slam as you get closer you worry about what your brother has done to Zak.  When you get to the opening it's dark.  "Randall if you're down here show yourself!!". 

A flash light rolls to you so you turn it on and look around until you see Zak sitting bleeding and breathing heavily.  "Oh my god Zak!".  Zak smiles as you look at his injuries.  "Did Randall do this to you?".  "Him and a couple of his friends when they had their backs to me I got away and came down here.  I think the spirits were watching over me because I could hear your brother and his friends trying to open the door"he replied. 

"I think they trust me enough that Lilly lead me to you.  Come on let me help you upstairs and to a hospital".  They were coming up when Aaron came down to help.  "Oh man you look like you went ten around with Mike Tyson and lost horrible".  "Very funny" Zak stated.  "Aaron take him outside" you replied.  "I don't think so"a voice called out.  Your brother and his friends show up and your brother has a shot gun aimed at Zak.  You get infront of Zak as your brother tells you to move.  "NO I won't let you kill my husband!!". 

"He's going to bring bad things to you Zak needs to die".  "Than shoot me too Randall because I'm not moving but be warned if you shoot me you're might be killing two lives instead of your sister" you remarked.  "What are you saying he got you pregnant".  "Drop the gun sir!".  Randall dropped the gun as the officers arrested him.  At the hospital Zak was in his room when you came in.  

"Hey baby how you feeling?".  "Sore"he said as you sit on the edge of the bed holding Zak's hand.  "Well my brother and his friends were arrested and put in jail.  I told my mom and dad what he did to you so I know they won't bail him out" as Zak smiled.  "Is what you said to your brother true are we going to have a baby?".  "Yes Zak you're going to be a father" as you took your phone out to show Zak the sonogram pictures.