189

Zak is walking around his museum when one of his tour guides came over.  "Hey Zak, I have to ask you something?".  "What's that Denise?" Zak inquired.  "That chair that's in the gift shop why do you have a do not sit sign on it.  Is it haunted by something bad".  "Yes and no come on" and they went to the shop.  They walked in and everyone who was in there was shocked.  "All right I want to thank you for coming to my museum, but I would like to tell you people about a chair that I've put in this room" as he pointed it out.

"This chair is haunted but not by the spirit that are in here.  Believe or not, this chair has a spirit that's kind of strange.  The person who owned this chair, it was giving to her as a baby shower gift.  The woman loved it and put it outside.  One night she kept having a nightmare of losing her unborn child, so she decided to go outside to get some air.  She sat in the chair, and she had this calming effect on her. All the bad dreams where being taking out of her and replaced it with good energy, but one night as she sat outside in the chair a spirit appeared.  The spirit warned her that her unborn child is in danger.  If the child didn't come tonight the child would die".  As Zak talked his sister walked in.

"When she told her husband what she saw he agreed to take her to the hospital.  They took her in and found out the baby was in danger, so they performed an emergency c-section on the woman".  "Did the mother and the child survive?" someone inquired.  "Yes, she had a baby girl and the doctor found out that the umbilical cord had a knot in.  If the child wasn't born that night the little girl would have died inside her mother".  "So, she gave you the chair?"Denise remarked.  "Yeah, she thought the museum needed some positive energy".  The crowd clapped as Zak gave a bow.  After the crowd left Zak noticed his sister standing there with a smile on her face.

"Did you like the story?"he inquired.  "Yeah, but that's not what happened to me and Aurora" she stated.  "I know but if I told the real story people would figure out you gave me the chair" Zak replied winking as Rachel chuckled.  "Well come on the kids including your god daughter are waiting for you at Chris's restaurant".  "Let me get my keys and we'll go"he replied and they left the gift shop.