147

Zak and the guys are working on a lockdown a couple of weeks after Zak had rhinoplasty.  "You are nuts to do this" Billy remarked.  "Just give me a break I'm fine" he replied taking some aspirin.  While the guys are getting stuff ready for the lockdown Zak sneezes and his eyesight went blurry.  "Aaron,"he yelled.  Aaron went running but when he saw Zak Aaron couldn't say a word.  "I can't see everything is blurry"Zak remarked.  "Nick, you have to see this" Aaron yelled. 

When Nick saw it, he couldn't believe it himself.  "What's wrong with me".  "Zak your eye has popped out of its socket".  "WHAT??"Zak yelled.  "I think we need to take you to the hospital so they can put that back in" Aaron suggested.  "But first we need to cover that, so Zak doesn't get an eye infection" Nick said and went back to Jay and Billy.  "What's going on?"Jay inquired as Nick grabbed a cup and tape.  "Zak's eye popped out of it socket we're taking him to the hospital" Nick replied.  When they came back from the hospital Zak had an eye patch over his eye. 

"So, what happened?".  "It seems when they did my rhinoplasty, they left a section opened so when I sneezed, the air came in and pushed my eye out" Zak remarked sitting down.  "So, what do we do now?".  "Zak has to wear the patch for a few days but after that we can film" Nick said.  "And I can't sneeze for six weeks".  "That's going to be fun come on" and they went to their rooms.