123/PART ONE

(THANKS TO WE WANT ANSWERS FOR THE INSPIRATION) 

In her museum Elizabeth is doing an interview when her assistant walked over with a smile on her face.  "Elizabeth, there's a guy outside saying he has a haunted item that he wants to give to the museum" she said.  She walked over to see a man standing there with a ring box in his hand.  "Hi, I'm Elizabeth Winter my assistant tells me you have an item that you want to add to my museum". 

"Yeah, it's an emerald ring that belonged to a family I knew, they gave it to me after their son died wearing it" he replied.  Elizabeth put it on the counter and opened the box.  "Tell why this is haunted or cursed for that matter" she asked.  "It seems whoever wore it evil or bad things would happen to the person who wore it".  "Do you know why it's curse?".  "From what I found out the emerald was hexed by a witch when a man came to her telling her the man her daughter was to marry was no good, but his daughter wouldn't listen the man wanted out of his daughter's life".

"What happened to the man when he put on the ring?".  "After marrying his wife, he was killed infront her by someone.  After his death she found out what her father had done and took the ring than put it on her.  A few minutes later she was killed in a car accident and the father regrated what he did and hid the ring but as the years went by whoever wore the ring died or became seriously injured.  The last owner found it in an antique store and wore it home.  Unfortunately, he lost control of his car and slammed into a tree killing himself.  The family doesn't want in the house, so I decided to give it to you". 

"Thank you for it I know where to put it, but I have to ask you the name of the person who wore it last?".  "My best friend Zak Bagans" he replied.  A month went by, and the ring was put on display in her museum, and everyone enjoyed it but after the reveal Elizabeth felt a presence.  "Who's in my museum?" she called out.  Me a male voice called out.  Elizabeth went to the ring and saw the doors to it shaking like someone was trying to get in it.  

"Zak is that you trying to get your ring back?".  Elizabeth felt a coldness next to her.  "If that's you Mr. Bagans prove it to me".  Then Elizabeth heard a crash and went outside to see a man sitting on a car that was on the ground.  Elizabeth blinked and the man was gone as her assistant came over.  "Lizzie what was that?".  "I don't know but tomorrow I want you to do a search on the man who had the emerald ring last Zakary Bagans" she replied.