151

In Las Vegas Rose is outside with the twins when the phone rings.  She saw it was Zak.  "Hey baby it feels like you just left"she remarked.  "I know I just wanted to see how you were" Zak remarked.  "I'm fine Zak don't worry".  "It's hard not to considering what you've been through" Zak stated.  "Don't worry Zak I have your mother's number and Amber's coming over later to watch the boys while I go to therapy".

"All right we'll talk later tonight bye"Zak replied and hung up.  Downstairs Aaron and the guys were working as Zak came down.  "How's Rose and the boys doing?".  "Good" he replied.  "I can tell just by looking at you Zak you're worried about having Rose alone with the boys"Aaron said.

"You could always read me sometimes"Zak remarked.  "Why are you worried about it hasn't Rose been alone with the boys before?"Jay inquired.  "You don't know what happened with Rose after they brought home the babies Jay"Billy said.  "Know what?".  "Rose developed Post-Partum Depression and I missed all the signs"Zak stated.  "Really".  "Yeah, Amber found Rose in the bathroom as Vincent and Alexander were screaming.  Rose kept yelling that she couldn't be their mother anymore" Aaron explained. 

"I was shocked when Amber called and told me I'm surprised I didn't get a speeding ticket or got into an accident speeding back to the house.  I walked in as Amber was changing their diapers.  Amber pointed to the bathroom and Rose was still there shaking and crying.  I just held her and told Rose everything was going to be all right" Zak stated rubbing his eyes.

"That's why you took that leave of absence and Aaron ran the group"Jay remarked.  "I had too Rose needed help mentally, but she didn't want the help untill Billy's wife came over and explained what she went through when she had her last child but got help for it before it got worse" Zak replied.  "My wife put her in contact with a therapist that helps mother's with PPD".  "And this is Zak's first investigation since that day"Aaron stated.  "Zak don't worry she knows to call my wife and your mother also her therapist if she can't handle it or those feelings come back" Billy assured Zak. 

"All right why don't we get this investigation going" Zak said and they left.  That night Rose was playing with the boys when the phone rang.  "Hey baby".  "Same to you how's your day been?".  "Good the boys had a race on who can crawl the fastest and Alexander won by a toe" she remarked as Zak laughed.  "I'm glad you're having fun with the boys give them a kiss for me". 

"I will and Zak I know this is your first investigation since my depression hits, but I never got to say how much you mean to me and thanks for the help".  "I'm glad Amber stopped by that day before it got any worse"Zak remarked.  "Why do you think we made Aaron and Amber Alexander's god parents?".  "And Billy and his wife Vincent's god parents I'll let you put the boys to bed so goodnight"Zak stated.  "Love yea" and they hung up.