170

Zak and the guys were working on an investigation at an old house.  As Zak and the guys were looking around Zak turns around suddenly.  "Zak what's up?"Aaron asked.  "I heard footsteps" he replied through his mask.  "Where Zak?".  "I don't know" looking around confused.  When Zak turns to the door he sees a woman standing there pointing a gun at him.  "NO!!"Zak yelled as he tried to protect himself. 

The gun went off and Zak fell onto the stairs.  "ZAK ZAK!!"A voice called out.  He opened his eyes and saw the guys just staring at him as he laid on the stairs.  Zak got up and walked out.  Aaron came out jogging as Zak is outside sitting on the ground trying to catch his breath.
"Zak what happened in there?".  "I don't know I just saw a woman with a gun aiming it at me than the gun went off and I fell onto the stairs than I saw you guys standing over me"Zak replied.  "Why don't you catch your breath" and Aaron went back in. 

Zakary.  Zak turned and stood up startled he saw his sister Rachel, her husband Chris, and their children standing there covered in blood.  Help us Uncle Zak as Patrick held out his hand.  Then Zak turned around and saw he was in the morgue as the pathologist came in.  He took off the clothes and revealed the bodies which were his sister, Chris, Johnny, Patrick, and Matthew.  Zak looked at all of them as he yelled NO as loud as he could.

Zak felt a hand on his shoulder he turned and saw the guys.  "Zak what's going on?".  "Yeah, we heard you yell NO" Jay replied.  "You guys finish up I need to go home" and Zak left as the guys stood there confused.  In Las Vegas Rachel and Chris were sleeping when her phone rang.  She turned on the light waking up Chris.  "If that's Zak wanting you to go to the haunted museum to take care of Peggy-" as Rachel looked at the name.  "It's Aaron," and picked it up. 

"Aaron is Zak all right?".  "Something is going on he just left a lockdown telling us he had to go home" he replied.  "Thanks Aaron, I'll give him a call" and hung up.  "What's going on?".  "Zak just left a lockdown saying he had to go home that's not my brother to do that"she replied.  "You've got that right I remember your brother doing his show House Call by Skype when he got diagnosed with COVID" Chris remarked.

She dialed Zak's phone, and he picked up in a panic state.  "Rachel, you, the kids, and Chris need to leave the house now".  "Wait a minute Zak why?" she asked as she put it on speaker so Chris could hear it.  "Please Rachel, just listen to me you, Chris and the kids are in danger!!" he stated.  "Zak what's going to happen?"Chris inquired.  "A woman is going to kill everyone please just go to my house" and hung up. 

Rachel went over and put on some pants.  "Rachel are you serious going to listen to your brother?".  "Chris I never told anyone this not even Zak knows this.  The day Zak tried to kill himself when we were teenagers, I had a vision of mom finding his dead body.  That afternoon before we left, I purposely left my wallet in his room, and I sent my dad in to find Zak overdosing on Codine" Rachel admitted.

"I'll get the boys you pack a bag" and Chris went to the boy's room.  When Zak got back to Las Vegas he went into his house to find the kids asleep in his bed with Gracie guarding them.  He saw Rachel asleep on the couch.  Then the door opened, and Chris came in.  "Chris where did you go?".  "Let's go outside for a second" and they went to the back yard.  "Zak you were right I went to the house and the police were arresting a woman climbing the fence she had a gun in her pocket.  She was a stalker of mine and wanted to kill us all, but you saved us Zak"Chris replied. 

"The visions were so vided I knew something was going to happen to you guys if I didn't act on them" Zak remarked.  "If you ever have to give up ghost hunting, I may put you in my show" as Zak chuckled.  The door opened and Rachel appeared.  "You guys coming in or what"she asked.  "Why don't you wake up the kids and get them dressed I'll take everyone out for breakfast" Zak stated. 

"But call Aaron and tell him what's going on" as Chris went into the house.  Zak called Aaron and told him what happened.  "Well at least everyone's all right but next time will you tell us, so we don't think you've finally gone nuts"Aaron said.  "I'll remember that bye" and hung up.