131

Zak is walking around his museum thinking when one of his employees pass him by and Zak gets a chill that he hasn't felt in a long time.  "Patricia hold up"he called out as Zak jogs over to her.  "What Zak I'm running behind and I got a tour waiting for me"she replied.  "I have to ask you something you just walked by me and I felt this chill that I haven't felt since I started Ghost Adventures" he stated. 

"Where's the last time you felt this?"Patricia inquired.  "Goldfield when Nick and I recorded that poltergeist that scared us into breaking out" Zak said.  "Well I went to help the crew take off the covering when you guys finished up that Goldfield special".  Zak touched her for a second than stepped back.

"You all right?".  "Yeah I just felt this charge from you" he remarked.  Then Corey came walking over.  "Patricia there you are"Corey said.  "Sorry Corey we were just talking"Zak apologized.  "It's all right Zak I got a tour waiting for her".  "We'll talk later Zak".  As Zak watched Patricia walk away he saw two people walk behind her and one didn't look happy with Zak.  That night Zak was finishing up when he saw Patricia getting into her car. 

"Patricia wait a second".  "Yeah Zak what's up" she asked.  "Can we finish what we were talking about".  "Sure" and they sat down.  "When you were leaving I saw these two ghosts I would say and one wasn't happy with me talking to you"Zak remarked.  "Zak I have two attachments that I've had for a while.  One is my father who died in a car accident that's probably the guy who gave you a dirty look and the other I'm not sure of".  

"How long have you had that unknown attachment?" Zak inquired.  "Since I could remember Zak.  I think it's a woman she's protected me from harm and danger"she replied.  "Patricia is your mother still-OUCH!" Zak stated as he rubbed his arm.  "You all right?".  "I feel like I've been stabbed in my arm".  "Dad what are you up to?".  Then Zak took a deep breath and smelled something.  "I smell Lavender and Honeysuckle" Zak said.  "I smell that too sometimes I think it's the other attachment" Patricia replied. 

Zak put a spirit box on the table and turned it on.  "Who is the other entity that's with us?".  Baby girl  the voice replied.  "My mother called me baby girl untill she disappeared when I was young," she stated.  "Are you my mother?".  Yes.  Tears fell down her face.  "How did you die?".  CancerSorry sweetie both voices replied.  Zak turned it off.

"I guess my dad didn't want me to see my mother dying of cancer so he hid it from him but didn't tell me before he died in the car accident" wiping her eyes.  Zak just smiled when they saw two stars shining in the air.  "I think your parents left" Zak suggested as they looked at the stars.  "Why do you say that?".  "I noticed that when my father passed I looked out the window and saw a star one bright star in the night sky and I could feel my father's soul making that star bright" Zak said with a smile.  "I should get going thanks for the talk Zak" as she gave Zak a hug.