169

The guys are finishing filming an episode while outside Zak is blowing his nose. "Don't tell me you're getting a cold" Aaron stated as Zak put the tissue in the trash. "No, I have a sinus infection" he replied. "God you've been getting a lot of sinus infections lately"Jay stated as Zak sat down. "Aaron, do you remember when we did an investigation about three weeks after I had my rhinoplasty?" Zak inquired. "Yeah, you sneezed, and your eye popped out, but you did look good with an eye patch" Aaron replied.

"My doctor think that's why I've been having sinus infection so I'm going in for sinus surgery when this infection goes away"Zak replied taking his antibiotics. "And you're going to be staying with Rachel". "Yeah"Zak replied. A few weeks went by, and Zak is packing a few things when Rachel came in. "Come on Zak"she replied as Zak came down. "I'm coming". "You look nervous" She stated. "Just thought about how I acted when I went under the knife for my nose job"Zak remarked.

"Don't worry I told your surgeon how you reacted last time so they're going to have a nurse there just in case" Rachel replied. "Now you don't mind me staying while I heal up". "No Chris is in New York visiting his mom with Aurora and Johnny. Mom has Patrick and Matthew"she stated. "All right let's go" and they left.

A few days passed and Zak was recuperating when Rachel came in. "Time for your antibiotics and I have that ice pack for you"Rachel stated as Zak sat up. "Thanks I feel like I'm having a migraine"Zak replied taking his pills. "Just lay back and put the ice pack on your head and I'll bring you some lunch in a while" Rachel stated. "Hey sis thanks for taking care of me"Zak said. "Zak your my brother I'm here if you need me now just relax" and turned down the light in Zak's room.