119

(I just want to say that I'm not trying to make Zak look like a drunk but when you're in your twenty which I'm putting Zak in when this 'show' was filmed you act a little nutty when you're drunk)

You're on your computer doing some editing as Zak comes in.  "What are you up to?"he asked getting some water.  "Just finishing up some stuff hey Zak I'm curious the guys drink like a beer or something but you don't why?"you inquired.  "I've just never like the taste of alcohol even beer upset my stomach.  Why do you ask".  "You know me I'm curious"you replied as Zak goes to his room.  After you finish editing you decide to turn on the television and they're showing an old show called Jail: Las Vegas. 

You find it kind of funny how some of the drunks act untill they bring in one and your jaw hits the floor when you realize it's Zak.  You put on record and watch it trying not to laugh at the way Zak is acting.   The next day the guys come over to grab Zak for some golf.  "Before you go I found something on television you guys may like including Zak".  Everyone sits down as you turn on the show. 

"I'm filming you" a drunken Zak said acting like he's filming the area he's in.  "Oh my god is that you?" Jay asked as Zak just felt like running.  The police explained that they found Zak in the middle of street acting like he's filming the cars as they go by also he thought he saw a taxi that was driven by a zombie.  After the show was over all the guys sat there in shock and some ready to laugh.  "Explain Zak". 

"One night after filming the documentary I went out drinking a bit too much and I got arrested for it.  I swore to myself that was the last time I'd drink alcohol"Zak remarked.  "Who bailed you out of jail".  "Nick and I swore to him never to tell a soul including you Aaron"Zak replied.

"Well that was a real insight into the Bagans we never knew and I hope we never see"Billy remarked.  "Now I want you to erase that right now" Zak ordered which you did in view of everyone.  "Zak we swear we won't tell anyone about that"Aaron stated.  "Your secret is safe with us" Jay remarked.  "Good but if I found out you blabbed I'm going to kill you"Zak said.  "Well let's go" and the guys left.