126

Zak is showing Eli Roth around the museum.  "This is amazing Zak it feels spooky that some of this stuff is haunted or cursed".  "Yeah"he replied.  "I heard about your car accident people are amazed you're alive"Eli remarked.  "It wasn't easy coming back from that but I'm happy I survived" Zak replied. 

"Hello gentlemen how's it going?".  Zak looked  and saw his sister Rachel.  "What are you doing here?" he asked surprised to see her.  "I dropped off some stuff also I wanted to meet Eli Roth" she replied. "Eli this is my sister Rachel my angel" giving her a hug.  "I heard you nursed Zak back to health from his accident".  

"Well, everyone helped to get Zak back to his abnormal self" as Zak chuckled.  "There's one thing I'm dying to see that cursed emerald ring". "Eli I have to make a phone call so I'll meet you there" Zak stated.  "All right," and Zak left.  "What's up with Zak he went pale when I mentioned that ring".  "Let's just say that ring rubs Zak the wrong way so much that Zak never goes in its room" Rachel replied.  As Rachel showed Eli the ring Zak came back but stood at the threshold of the door. 

"I can't believe this ring now are you sure this is cursed"Eli inquired.  "Y-e-e-a-h"Zak mumbled. 
Rachel noticed Zak's started to sweat a little.  "Zak you all right man" Eli asked.  Zak nodded than he started to shake a little as he tried to catch his breath. Oh no.  Rachel went over to Zak and took him away from the room.  "I-I-I can't breathe" Zak stated as he sat on the stairs.  "Zak look at me look at me,"Rachel remarked which he did.  "Zak you have to calm down just stare into my eyes and take a deep breath".  Eli watched as she calmed down Zak. 

"Now why don't you go to the gift shop and surprise some of your fans".  Zak nodded and left.  "Is he all right what happened?" as he watched Zak leave.  "Zak had a panic attack he gets them when he's too close to the ring" she replied.  "Why?".  "Zak was wearing that ring when he had his accident" she admitted.  "Why was he wearing it?".  "Zak found the ring at an antique shop nobody knew about the curse that was on it.  A few days after Zak got it he started to having wicked bad asthma attacks that almost sent him to the hospital, he got servely sick during one of the investigation that Zak was stuck at nerve center in a van, but the ring showed its true power that night Zak was hit head on by a semi's carriage than getting stuck underneath it" she replied.

"You serious?".  "People were amazed Zak is still alive but his injuries were worse on the inside, broking back that required Zak to wear a halo, fractured jaw, serve bruised lungs, internal bleeding.  Because of his bruised lungs and shattered jaw Zak couldn't breath on his own so they gave Zak a tracheostomy".  "Oh my god".  "Worse part was my mom wanted to put Zak into a nursing home believing he wouldn't survive his injuries, but I decided well my husband and I decided to help Zak get better, but the one thing I did I took that ring off of Zak feeling it was the reason this happened.  After the ring was gone Zak got better, with help from my husband, my kids, his crew, me, and the doctors Zak is alive but the ring still has a hold on Zak.  When the ring was put on display Zak started to have panic attacks his doctor thinks its PTSD but we think it's something else" she remarked.  

After Eli left Rachel waited for Zak outside.  "You feeling better?" as he came out.  "Yeah I can't believe that ring still has a hold on me" he replied.  "I never asked during these attacks you look like you're in a trance" Rachel inquired.  "I keep replaying my accident again and again in my mind, when I woke up feeling metal on me, in me and that tube in my neck. In the back of my mind I thought I was going to die".  

"There were times that I thought that too maybe that's why mom wanted to put you in that nursing home" she remarked.  "I talked to Eli he told me that if I can't do a monologue about the ring he'd understand but I want the world to know the truth"Zak replied.  "And I'll be there just incase come on before your nephews adopt Gracie" which made Zak laugh.