111

Zak and his girlfriend Alice were having breakfast together at his house.  "So, what you got going today?" she asked.  "I'm doing some editing than I'm going over to Aaron's to play poker" he remarked.  "Why don't we get lunch together my friend Jill is coming from Henderson".  "I wish I could but I'm going to be busy I should get going". 

Zak kissed her and left.  That night Alice and Jill were at a restaurant.  "Too bad Zak couldn't join us".  "Well, it's boy's night beside Zak will probably beat them" as they chuckled.  Then Zak came in with another woman which surprised Alice.  "Oh my god it's Zak but who's the girl with him". "Wait a minute I know her that's Madeline she's a paranormalist too her crew is called Paranormale but why didn't Zak tell me she was in town". "Look at the body language I think she's flirting with him"Jill remarked. 

"I'm going to go over and ask what's going on?" but Jill stopped her.  "Wait until you're alone don't make a scene" Jill stated.  While they ate Alice called Zak.  "Hello".  "Zak how's the game going you beating the guys?".  "I'm down I think they figured out my tell" as Madeline hid a chuckle.  "Well, I'll see you soon" and hung up. 

"Zak why did you lie to her why not tell her the truth about us?"Madeline inquired.  "I'm just not sure if we break up, she may tell everyone our secret" Zak stated.  "Has she asked to meet mom?".  "I told her she's dead and to us she is"Zak replied. The next day Zak was working in his office as Alice went by. 

She heard Zak's phone ring and he answered it.  "Hey Maddie, all right I'll meet you there in a few minutes" Zak replied and hung up.  Alice ran to her room and closed the door as Zak came out putting on his coat.  He grabbed his keys and left.  At the warehouse Zak met Madeline there. "What do you want to talk about?".  "I got a call from Jessie about going to one of the places you hate" Maddie stated.  "Not Bobby Mackey's".  "Worse goat man's bridge after seeing what you and Aaron went through, I'm scared to do it"she remarked shaking a little. 

Zak gave her a hug as he heard the door closed.  "I should have known".  Zak turned and saw Alice and Jill standing there.  "Alice it isn't what you think" Zak remarked. "Really than explain to us why you lied to me about last night also Jill found out your mother is still alive". "Look Alice let me explain to you what's going on between me and my brother" Madeline remarked.  "What? Did you say brother?" Jill asked as Zak just stood there.  "Yes, my name is Madeline Bagans Zak's younger sister" she replied. 

"Zak why didn't you tell me this?" Alice asked.  "Because it's a secret between her crew and mine.  I didn't want people to think she got where she is because she's related to me"Zak replied. "So, you and Zak aren't dating?" Jill said.  "Even if Zak wasn't my brother, I wouldn't date him I've got a girlfriend back in California" Madeline stated.  "So, you're gay?".  "Yes, and the reason Zak told us that our mother is dead because to us she is" Madeline replied.

"Alice, our mother emotionally abused Madeline while I was becoming this world famous paranormalist but the straw that broke my back is when she told Maddie that she needs to be sent to a conversion center after telling our mom she's gay. I became so angry at my mother that I told her she's out of my life until she can accept Madeline for who she is" Zak explained. 

The girls were silent as Alice walked over to Zak.  "Zak, I wish you told me about your sister I would have kept your secret" Alice stated.  "I was scared to but now I know I was wrong" he replied.  "Well, I'm going to let you finish your talk and I'll see you at home.  Madeline if you're still in town maybe we can get to know each other" Alice suggested.  "I'd like that" Madeline remarked and the girls left.