120/PART ONE

Zak and the guys are going over some stuff for the Goldfield Hotel lockdown.  "Hey Zak, I just thought of something with all the negative entities that are in there what about Elizabeth?".  "I don't know what to do?"Zak remarked.  "Zak you may think I'm crazy but, since Elizabeth lost her child to an evil man who kept her locked up during her pregnancy why not bring a pregnant woman in there see what happens"Billy suggested. 

"Unless your wife is having another kid who would do it?"Jay inquired.  "What about Rachel?" Billy suggested.  "Noway Billy I am not putting my sister who's seven months pregnant in a hotel like Goldfield if she lost that baby or went into labor early and that child dies like Elizabeth's child. My mother will disown me and her husband will kill me!".  

"Why don't you ask Rachel?"Aaron suggested.  "Are you hi Aaron I know what she'll say, and I won't do it.  Now drop it" Zak replied.  "Zak"a voice said.  He turned around and saw Rachel.  "Rachel what are you doing here?".  "I needed to get a few things for the nursery, and I decided to drop by.  I heard you talking about Goldfield and an idea you have"she replied.  "How much did you hear?" Zak asked. 

"Something about Elizabeth and me being pregnant.  What are you up to that you want to use me?"she inquired.  "Guys, why don't we go over a few more things" and the guys left as Rachel sat down.  "You know the story of Elizabeth of the Goldfield Motel.  Well, Billy was thinking of what would happen if we bought a pregnant woman in that room but, I'm not going to put you into that danger considering your husband will kill me and mom will disown me if I put you and my future niece in danger".

"How about this Zak you and I will go down there.  If God forbid something happens, I know Virginia City has a hospital that's probably a mile from Goldfield and if you want to Chris's sister-in-law is a nurse so she might talk some paramedics to be near by"she suggested.  "Just don't tell mom all right".  "Zak with all the secrets we've kept I could write a tell all book that would be on best seller list" as Zak laughed.