163

Zak is working on some stuff at his house when his phone rings.  "Hello".  "Hey Zak".  "Rachel what's wrong you sound upset?"Zak inquired.  "It's Patrick he's been having trouble with his spelling and his numbers.  They diagnosed him with Dyslexia a few weeks ago now he's being made fun of at school because of it.  I was wondering if you could talk to him about it".  "All right I'll see you later"he stated and hung up as Billy came in.  "I couldn't help but overhear your nephew is Dyslexic".  "Yeah, the Bagans genes hit again" he replied. 

"Considering your twins does Rachel have Dyslexia?".  "No, it skipped her and went to me instead.  I remember how Rachel would help me when I got so frustrated, I would throw my homework at the wall or the trash" Zak remembered.  "Yeah, my parents really helped me with my Dyslexia any way they could"Billy remarked.  That night Patrick was sitting outside when Zak walked out.  "You see any UFO?"he asked as Patrick turned around.  "Uncle Zak what are you doing here?" as Zak sat down. 

"Your mother told me you've been having trouble at school because you were diagnosed with a learning disability" he replied.  "It's not fair why did it happen to me?".  "I said the same thing when I was diagnosed with it" Zak replied.  Patrick was amazed by his uncle's words.  "You have Dyslexia too Uncle Zak" Patrick said.  "Yes, and my friend Billy has it too. Look Patrick they're going to be sometimes where this disability will get annoying, or you'll get so frustrated by it but Patrick asking for help won't make you seems like a wimp.  If it wasn't for your mom, I'd probably wouldn't have graduated high school,".

Patrick smiled.  "I'll make you a deal you listen to what your teachers and mom say about schoolwork, and I'll even come down to help you too all right".  "OK Uncle Zak and thank you" and gave his uncle a hug as his mother came out.  "Patrick why don't you get ready for bed".  Patrick got up and went upstairs as Rachel walked over to Zak.  "I heard what you said Zak and I'm happy that you're helping your nephew with this".  "Consider it pay back for you helping me when I was ready to give up on school"Zak stated and gave his sister a hug.