173

Zak was working on some stuff when his girlfriend walked in.  "Come on Zak I'm bored".  "All right just let me sign this"he replied.  As Zak and his girlfriend were about to leave his house a knock came to the door.  He opened the door to see his mother standing there.  "Mom what are you doing here?"he asked as his girlfriend came down. 

"You forgot didn't you remember we're having a Shiva for you father tonight.  Rachel talked to the Rabbi at a synagogue that can perform it".  "Zak you never told me you were Jewish?"she said.  "My father was Jewish let me change mom I don't think going to temple like this would be good"Zak stated.  As Zak went upstairs his girlfriend followed. 

"Zak why are you doing this we had plans?".  "Look this is important to me my father died of Lung cancer, and he had to be cremated.  My father never got his Jewish funeral so he's getting one".  "Come on Zak this religion is a hoax they think they went through hell because of something that happened decades ago" as Zak came out. 

"My grandfather almost died in those camps.  You know what why don't just leave and forget we even met"Zak ordered and she left pissed.  At the Synagogue Rachel was waiting outside when Zak and Nancy came in.  "Rachel, you look lovely where's Chris".  

"Aurora's teething so Chris is watching her and the boys.  Where's your girlfriend Zak?" as Nancy fixed Zak's Yamaka.  "She's gone but shall we go and celebrate dad" Zak replied.  "Before I forget Aaron and the guys came.  I got to say Aaron can pull off a Yamka"Rachel stated.  "Well Chris looked good in one when you had a small wedding ceremony here in honor of your father" Nancy said.  They all smiled and went in.