118

Iris is at her twentieth high school reunion.  She walks in slowly looking around for someone as a guy walks up to her.  "Iris what are you doing here I thought you'd be haunting ghost somewhere" he said.  "Nice to see you too Brad I was just looking for Zak Bagans" she replied.  "Oh, you mean bean pole Bagans he's probably working in a cubicle somewhere at a dead-end job" Brad remarked as his friends laughed. 

"Why don't you grow up Brad" and Iris went to get to a drink.  At the bar Iris was grabbing a water when a guy with glasses walked over.  "It seems someone never grew up" he replied.  "You got that right"she stated not looking at him.  "So, Iris have you found bean pole Bagans yet".  "He's probably too scared to come".  Then a lady got on stage as everyone turned around.

"All right ladies and gentlemen we're going to pass out some awards so here we go"she remarked.  "And the award for most obnoxious goes to Brad"Iris muttered as the guy snickered.  "All right people our next award is most transformed, and I have a picture of what of our winner use to look like".  A picture came on and Brad was shocked that it was Zak.  "Our winner is Zak Bagans". 

Brad's jaw dropped as Zak walked up to the stage.  "Thanks Marcy" he stated. "Hold on Zak our next award is awesome job and it's a tie between Zak Bagans and Iris Carmel".  Iris walked up and Zak and Iris were each given an award.  The next day Zak was packing up when a knock came to the door.  He opened it to see Iris.  

"Hey Iris, what are you doing here?".  "Well, I heard about your success as a paranormal investigator, and I was wondering if you could talk to my crew about the paranormal and some of your investigations" she inquired.  "Your investigator too"Zak replied.  "Yeah, here's my card if you want to do it" and she left.  When Zak got back to Las Vegas Aaron was at his house with Gracie.  "Hey, looks who's back" as Gracie went over to her master. 

"Hey sweetie thanks for watching her"Zak remarked.  "No problem so were you happy that you went to your high school reunion".  "Yeah, I got to say it was great and I met another investigator".  "Two paranormal investigator from Michigan who knew"Aaron said as Zak smiled.