128

Whitney is working on a few things with Jay and Billy when she feels an emotion a confused one.  "What's wrong?".  "I'm picking up on something like someone's confused about something" she replied.  Just than Zak walked up from the basement and walked past Whitney.  When he did Whitney felt that same emotion but now it flipped to sad.  "Excuse me guys" Whitney stated and went to find Zak but he left. 

"Whitney what's going on?".  "Something's brothering Zak I get the feeling of confusion and sadness" she replied.  "When did you become an empath?" Jay remarked.  "Why do you think Zak hired me to be a part of the Ghost Adventure Crew also when Zak found out my gift, he helped me control it" Whitney stated.  The next day Zak showed up to find Whitney coming out of Peggy's room.  "Hey Zak" she stated.  "What are you doing in Peggy's room?". 

"Just making sure she's on her best behavior now what's up with you I'm getting the feelings of confusion and sadness"she replied.  "Just got a lot on my mind".  "Like what Zak?"Whitney remarked.  "My future after seeing my father dying of cancer it really got me thinking of my future.  Will I find a girl that will love me for all my corks and what I do for a living"? 

"She's somewhere Zak" she said. "I'll deny this but I'm jealous of Aaron and Billy.  They have found their someone".  "And Aaron got another try at love to find Amber.  If it makes you feel any better, I haven't found that someone"she remarked with a smile.  "How about you and I go out to breakfast and talk"Zak suggested.  "I'd like that" and they left.