160

The guys are investigating an old hospital.  As they got their stuff together a car pulled up and teenager got out.  "Anneliese what are you doing here?"Billy inquired walking over to her.  "You left the paranormal puck at the house" giving it to him as the guys walked over.  "Billy who's this?" Aaron inquired.  "Guys this is my niece Anneliese her family lives nearby, so I saw them last night plus I left the paranormal puck there" Billy replied. 

"Uncle Billy shows me all the gadgets you guys use for your show".  "So, you're into the paranormal" Zak stated.  "Whenever I visit Uncle Billy, I always make sure I visit the haunted museum Zak"she replied blushing.  "Billy if you want to your niece can watch us".  "Please Uncle Billy".  "All right but we are not involving her in the investigation".  "We swear Billy she'll be safe with me at nerve center"Jay replied.  Anneliese went with Jay as the guys got ready.  As she sat down her eye caught something.  "Jay, I saw a dark shadow walk by a door right there"she said.  Jay rolled back the tape and saw it.  "Guys you have to see this".  The guys walked over.  "Anneliese saw a dark shadow move near that door they told us" showing them. 

The guys were astounding by it.  "We haven't even started and already got some evidence your niece maybe becoming a paranormalist" Zak remarked.  As the night wore on everyone were kept on their toes.  Aaron and Zak were doing some questions when Zak started playing with his ear.  "Something wrong with your ear Zak?" Anneliese inquired.  "I kept getting a high pitch sound in my ear it's bugging the heck out of me". 

"Why don't you come out?"Anneliese suggested which he did.  When he stepped out the ringing stopped.  "That was strange"Zak stated walking over.  "I think the spirits in that place like to play games on you guys".  "Maybe Jay why don't you go inside and finish up with the guys"Zak suggested.  When Jay came in Billy asked where Zak is.  "With your niece outside".  Billy went over to one of the cameras.  "Zak do not hit on my niece or I'll kill you" as Anneliese blushed.

"It's all right uncle Billy I wouldn't cheat on my boyfriend John" Anneliese said as Zak snickered.  After the investigation was over Anneliese thanked the guys for letting her be a part of the investigation. "Maybe the next time we're in town and down a person we'll ask Billy to give you a call"Zak suggested as Billy looked ready to choke Zak.  "I'll see you later Uncle Billy" and gave him a kiss good-bye.  After she left Billy smacked Zak upside his head.  "What was that for?".  "I could tell you wanted my niece Zak I just hope she doesn't break up with her boyfriend".  "She won't Billy,".