106

Lita is helping her boyfriend get ready to take some photos of the Ghost Adventures Crew but when Lita gets there, she sees him making out with a model.  "What about your girlfriend?"she said.  "Who cares about her what about your boyfriend won't he be here soon with his quote unquote crew" as they laughed.  "Please I'm just with Zak Bagans for his popularity because being with him can make me famous as well" she replied as Lita felt ready to throw up. 

One thing her boyfriend didn't know is that Aaron Goodwin is her cousin and a part of Zak's crew.  "Zak is going to have a stoke when he finds out about this"Lita utters and leaves before her boyfriend sees her.  At his house Aaron is leaving to pick up Zak when his phone rings.  "Lita my favorite cousin. Why the  call, I'm going to see you in a few minutes".

"I wanted to warn you that I just found out Zak's girlfriend is using Zak for his popularity and she's cheating on him"she stated.  "With whom?".  "My boyfriend but I heard everything I think Zak needs to know before he takes the next step with her".  "Thanks Lita" he replied.  At the studio Lita is outside waiting when they showed up.  "Where are they?" Zak asked piss.  Aaron keeps Zak from doing something stupid.  "Look Zak I'm angry as you are but you have to keep cool come on, he thinks you're running late" she remarked.  "Why would he think that?"Jay asked. 

"I might have said that" as Zak smiled.  In the studio they were making out when Lita and Zak walked in.  "Jillian!!!" Zak yelled.  "Samuel!!"Lita said as they both turned around.  "Lita baby it isn't what you think?".  "So, you have your zipper down because-".  "Zak, he forced me to do it" she replied running over to Zak, but Zak pushed her back.  

"It's over Jillian, I know you were using me" Zak remarked.  "And Samuel, I want you out of here and I'll make sure you never get another job like this.  You'll be lucky to work taking pictures for a pennysaver at a supermaket"Lita replied and they both left.  "Well, what do we do now?"Billy asked.  Lita grabbed the camera.  "Get your wardrobe guys and let's get to work"Lita replied as they smiled.  As the time went on Lita was having fun with the guys and took them out for dinner.

"I swear Zak you were acting like you're trying out for a AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" Aaron remarked as they laughed.  "And you with holes in your socks I told you get a new pair" Zak replied.  "Why they're holey socks".  Everyone including Lita groaned at the joke.  "All right cous enough bad jokes"Lita stated.  "Back up you're Aaron's cousin?" Billy inquired.  "How do you think I found out about the affair?" as everyone chuckled.  

"I'm going to the lady's room excuse me"Lita said and got up.  When she came out Zak was waiting for her.  "I think you may have the wrong bathroom Zak".  "No, I wanted to thank you for what you did I know it might of not been easy considering my ex was cheating with your ex" he said.  "Zak Aaron always tells me that even thou you guys are friend he considers you kind of like a brother so when I heard her say your name, I knew what I had to do"Lita stated.  "How about when you're ready for it I take you out on a date".  "Sure, Zak come on before the guys leave us with the check" and they left.