185

In Utah the guys arrived at a place they've investigated before.  When they got to the place Aaron could tell something was weighing on Zak.  "Zak you all right?".  "Yeah something just hit me" Zak said.  "What's that?".  "The hospital is a mile down that road".  "So?"Jay inquired.  Zak sat down as memories hit him like lightning bolts.  "Zak what's going on?". 

"It's this place I can't investigate it" and walked to the car when Aaron put his hand on Zak's shoulder.  "Buddy,"Aaron remarked turning him around.  "Tell us what's going through that head of yours".  "Yeah whatever it is Zak we're here for you" Billy replied.  "Yeah".  "Follow me"Zak said and they went to the back of the hotel.

"So what are we doing here?"Jay inquired.  "This was an investigation we did while I was secretly fighting my second bout of Leukemia"Zak stated.  "So you went to the hospital to have chemo than do a lockdown".  Zak nodded.  "Before we started filming I had to throw up so I came back here".  "So that's why you looked awful.  The chemo was going through you".  "Yeah so I wouldn't get fired or replaced I just told you and everyone else I had food poisoning". 

"I remember we were on the bus, and you came over looking sick to your stomach than you just fell to the floor"Billy stated.  "Yeah that was a month after we came here.  There are times when I look back at some of the places we've done including this place when I was going through chemo I should of told you guys" Zak stated tearing up.

"Zak you've told us why you did it but it was good that Rachel matched you so you could be here to investigate more place and open up the museum" Aaron said.  "Yeah but it still haunts me when we go back to places like this that my mind reminds me of what I put my body through" Zak replied wiping the tears away.  The guys walked over and gave Zak a group hug.  "You know what why don't we take a break and grab some dinner"Jay suggested.  "Yeah I could use a drink" Zak said and they left.