145

The guys are investigating an old hotel. "Look at the staircase it reminds me of the one at the Titanic museum" Zak remarked. "Yeah, it does"Jay replied as they started to leave Zak turned and saw a woman standing there in a flowing wedding dress. "Zak" Aaron remarked putting his hand on his shoulder. "Sorry I saw an apparition on the staircase"he replied taking off his glasses to rub his eyes. "Billy was told there is a spirit that haunts this place I think you saw her" Aaron remarked.

As the guys were investigating different area Zak went back to the stairs with the SLS camera. "Show yourself again I saw you"Zak called out. Then Zak saw a stick figure on the camera. When Zak brought the camera down, he saw a man appear who looked like Aaron. He came down halfway and aimed a tommy gun at Zak.

In the other room the guys heard a gun go off and ran to where Zak was. When they got there Zak was just standing there. "Zak are you all right we heard a gun go off?" Billy inquired. "Yeah" as he walked a couple of feet away. Aaron walked over as Zak took off his mask. "Zak what did you see?". "I saw you with a tommy gun in your hand than you shot the gun at me. When it happened, I closed my eyes, but I didn't open them until you guys appeared. My heart is racing I feel like I'm having a heart attack" Zak remarked.

"Just sit down and take some deep breaths"Aaron suggested and walked over to Billy and Jay. "Billy go make sure Zak isn't having a heart attack" as Aaron picked up the camera. "Aaron what happened?" Jay inquired. Aaron looked at the footage and couldn't believe what it recorded. After the lockdown Zak was coming out of the shower as a knock came to the door.

He put his robe on and answered the door to see Aaron with a book. "How are you feeling?". "Better what's with the book"Zak asked closing the door. "Oh, I was talking to one of the people that work here, and they told me that they had an album of pictures of that hotel we investigated, and you won't believe one of the photos they showed me". He showed Zak the photo of four guys in roaring twenty outfits with tommy guns. "They look like us expect the glasses"Zak remarked.

"She told me these guys were legendary boot leggers for this hotel, but a girl caught the heart of two of them. Charles (pointing to the man that looks like Zak) and Michael (pointing to the one that looks like Aaron)". "The woman on the stairs" Zak realized. "You guessed it her name was Annabelle her father owned the hotel and didn't want his only daughter to fall in love with the one of the bootleggers" Aaron remarked. "But she did".

"Yup Charles and her father threated to stop taking liquor until Michael made a deal with the father, he'd kill Charles and Michael would marry his daughter". "So that's why I saw you shoot me. What happened to Annabelle?". "She hung herself the day of the wedding she wanted to be with her true love Charles"Aaron stated. "Wow that's amazing and freaky"Zak remarked. "No this is where it gets creepy here's a picture of Annabelle" showing him. "That looks like Amber your fiancée"Zak replied. "I know I have to show this to Jay and Billy"Aaron remarked and left Zak's room.