153

The guys were working on a lockdown at a winery in Nevada. The place upstairs felt heavy as the people have told the guys. As the guys were getting ready to go in Zak looked up at one of the windows and saw a man but when he blinked the man was gone. "I'm going to go upstairs to the offices where that woman had scissors thrown at her" Zak remarked.

"By yourself are you sure?" Aaron inquired. "I'll yell if I need you" and Zak went off. Upstairs Zak was looking around with the camera. He went into one of the rooms and start to provoke. As Zak turned his back, he felt something hit his back knocking him to the floor.

"AARON! BILLY! HELP!!!"Zak yelled. He tried to stand but he couldn't.  Zak used his camera and took a picture.   Zak looked and his eye nearly came out; there in the middle of his back is a letter opener.  Memories of being in a wheelchair when he had his accident played in his mind. Zak didn't want to relive that pain and started to crawl into the hallway. 

"AARON! BILLY!!"Zak yelled again. He got to the stairs as Aaron and Billy came running up. "Zak what's-Oh my god" Billy said when he saw Zak. "I'm calling an ambulance". Not again please not again Zak thought as tears fell down his face. "Relax Zak help's coming" Aaron stated holding his friend's hand.  That night Zak woke up wondering what is going on.  "Zak"a voice stated.  He looked and saw Rachel sitting next to him.  "What happened am I?"he inquired fearing the answer. 

She went over and tickled Zak's feet which made him laugh and put a smile on Rachel's face.  "You're lucky the opener hit scar tissue from your last back surgery, so it didn't hit anything major".  "When my legs went out, I swear thoughts of my accident and what I went through hit me like lightning bolts" Zak remarked.  "Believe me I think that went through all the guy's mind but you're going to take some time off to heal".  "That is one place I'm putting on I am never go back list" Zak stated.  "I'll agree on that Zak"Rachel replied as Zak laughed.