167

The guys are investigating an old theater where a fire broke out killing a lot of people.  "What musical was going on when the fire hit?"Aaron asked.  "A musical called Rent" showing them the picture of the cast.  As the manager talked Aaron saw Zak heading towards the stage.  Zak went to the middle of the stage as a song played. 

Will I lose my dignity?
Will someone care?
Will I wake tomorrow
From this nightmare?

Then the guys heard singing, so they went to the stage and they saw Zak standing there with his head down looking at the floor.

Will I lose my dignity?
Will someone care?
Will I wake tomorrow
From this nightmare?

"Zak!"Billy called out.  Zak lifted his head as he wiped tears from his face.  He walked off-stage and went outside.  As visions of his accident that nearly took his life played in his head Zak could hear the song playing as he tried not to cry.  "Zak you allright?" Aaron asked coming over. 

"As this guy talked about the fire in this building, I could hear singing, so I went to the stage.  As I stood there this song started to play over and over again.  I turned my head and saw myself in a hospital bed hooked up to a breathing machine, hearing a heart monitor beeping.  Then seeing myself having my sister help me get dressed as I learned how to walk again.  I didn't feel like myself like my dignity wasn't there" wiping the tears away.

"Zak tomorrow is the anniversary of your accident apart of your mind is reminding you of it but look at you Zak.  You're breathing on your own, walking without anyone helping you.  Zak you might have felt like that, but Rachel and the rest of crew didn't treat you like you had no dignity" Aaron explained.  "Thanks Aaron let's get this going" and they went in.  Back in Las Vegas Rachel was changing Aurora when a knock came to the door.  "Chris, can you get the door!"she called out.  "Rachel it's Zak"he replied.  Rachel came down with Aurora and saw Zak standing there.

"Here why don't you take this little cutie"Rachel remarked giving her to Chris.  "Come on sweetie let's give Nana a zoom call" as they left.  "What are you doing here Zak I thought you were doing a lockdown".  "It was cancelled.  I came to tell you that I never thanked you for what you, the kids, and Chris did for me when I had my accident.  You took care of me when mom want to put me in a nursing home, Chris helped me when I was scared of dying or the what the future would bring to me.  My nephews for helping me get my hand to work after that mini stroke" as tears fell down his face. 

"Zak like I've told you a thousand time you're my brother and I'll be there for you whenever you need it" wiping the tears from his face.  Zak gave his sister a hug.  "Why don't you come back later on tonight and we'll all have a family dinner" Rachel suggested.  "Just make sure you have some gluten free stuff for me" as Rachel playfully smacked Zak on his shoulder as they snickered.