108

You're sitting at a bar having a drink waiting for your blind date that your cousin set you up on.  "Why did I let my cousin do this.  Am I this desperate for a man"you uttered.  A guy walks in and sits next to you.  You both look at each other but say nothing.  "So what will be?" the bartender asked.  "Just a soda" he replied.  "Not a drinker" you asked. 

"Not since I lost a friend to a drunk driving accident when I was young" he replied.  "Oh I'm sorry to say that I'm just jittery" you remarked blushing a little.  "Why?".  "My cousin set me up on a blind date with one of his friends" you replied.  "Yeah my friend set me up too. God I hate blind dates".  "Y/N" you stated holding out your hand.  "Aaron look why don't we dump our blinds dates and go see a movie just the two of us" he suggested.  "I'd like that".  

The next day Zak is waiting for Aaron at work.  He comes in looking happy.  "You look happy I guess the blind date went well"he stated.  "I didn't go I met this woman at a bar and we just talked for a bit than we decided to dump our blind dates and go to a movie than we found this great place that sells veggie burgers and sweet potato fries".  "Really so your date is a Vegan?". 

"She's a Vegetarian but does respect Vegans" Aaron replied.  "Interesting what was her name?" Zak asked.  "Y/N" Aaron remarked and went to his office.  The phone rang and Zak got it.  "You got Zak".  "Cute answering I just wanted to tell you that I didn't meet your friend for dinner I met this nice guy at a bar".  "Really what did you guys do?" Zak inquired. 

You tell almost the exact same thing Aaron told him.  "So what's his name and he is a Vegetarian?" Zak asked.  "Vegan but I don't mind I'll talk to you later cous" and hung up as Zak chuckled knowing his blind date worked.