150

The guys have just finished up an investigation as they put away their stuff Zak sat down. "What's up Zak you look down?"Jay inquired. "I kind of miss Madeline since the pandemic started I haven't seen her much, and I miss doing investigations with her and her crew"Zak admitted. "Why don't we go visit her and the crew" Jay suggested and they left.

At paranormale headquarters the girls were working as the guys walked in. "Anybody home?" Aaron called out. The girls turned around and saw the guys. "What are you guys doing here?" Zelda asked as they walked over. "Zak was missing Madeline where is she anyway"Aaron stated. "And Nick?"Zak inquired. "Don't you know Zak?". "Now what Justina?" Zak asked confused.

The door opened and Nick and Maddie walked in. "Sorry for being-". Nick stopped talking when he saw the guys. "Zak, Billy, Jay, Aaron what are you guys doing here?" Maddie asked giving the guys a hug. Zak saw in Nick's hands a baby carrier. "We came to surprise you guys, but I guess you have your own surprise" Aaron replied. "Girls why don't you show Billy, Jay and Aaron what we've been up too" Maddie suggested. Zak walked over as Nick put the baby carrier on the table as Maddie took the baby out.

"Zak meet your nephew Nicholas Vincent" she stated. Zak sat down as she gave Zak the baby. Tears fell down Zak's face. "Hey buddy I'm your uncle Zak. Maddie did you adopt this baby?" Zak inquired. "Actually Zak, he's a Bagans I hired a surrogate to carry him, and he was born a few weeks ago" she replied smiling. "Why didn't you tell me about this guy?".

"I was nervous if she could carry him to term, but I was going to surprise you in a few days" Maddie remarked smiling. "He's adorable Maddie dad would be smiling ear to ear if he saw this little guy". Then the baby started to get fussy. "Someone's hungry I'll heat up a bottle". Maddie took Nicholas and a bottle into her office. "What do you think Zak?"Nick inquired. "He's adorable Nick you and my sister did a great job creating him" Zak replied smirking.

"How did you know?" Nick asked confused. "He has a birthmark that I've only seen in the same place on you" Zak stated as Nick sat down. "Are you upset that I'm the father of Nicholas?" Nick inquired. "No, I'm glad it's you and not one my crew members," as they chuckled. The girls came over as Maddie came out with Nicholas. "Can I hold him please please?"Aaron inquired. "Keep your eyes on him Aaron may run off with him" Zak joked as everyone laughed.

"What's his name Madeline?"Jay inquired. "Nicholas Vincent"she replied. "He's adorable aren't you" as the baby cooed. "Zak there's something I wanted to ask you?"Maddie asked. "What's that?"he asked as he took Nichloas from Aaron. "I want you to be his god father" Madeline said. "I'd be honored and I think someone needs a change" Zak suggested looking at the baby as baby Nick laughed.