143

The guys are playing a round of golf in Florida before a lockdown.  Jay hits the ball but comes close to the hole.  "Almost Jay"Aaron stated.  Billy hits his and it's on the water's edge.  Billy mumbles under his breath as Zak and Aaron take their turns.  When they get to the hole Billy goes to the water's edge, but Jay sees something in the reeds near where Billy is.  "Billy watch it!!" Jay yells out.  "Why?".  Without warning an alligator pops up almost taking Billy in the alligator's mouth.  All the guys moved back as Billy ran like his pants were on fire.

"Talk about a water hazard"Zak joked as his heart was pounding.  "How did you know the alligator was there Jay?" Aaron asked catching his breath.  "Behind the reeds I saw an egg I think she's protecting her nest"Jay replied.  "I think the people who own this golf course should do something about this before someone else is lunch for this alligator".  After Zak said that a woman in a cart speed over.  She got out as the alligator just stared at the guys.  "Not again" she replied.  "You know this alligator?". 

"Yeah, this is like the second time she's made her nest here I called the people that relocated her and her nest last time" she replied.  "I think you should tape off this section until those people come"Aaron suggested.  "And we'll reimburse you for the green fees"the woman stated.  "I think we're done let's get some lunch"Billy suggested as they all agreed.  The next day the guys were getting ready to leave when the woman from the golf center came over. 

"Hello boys"she remarked.  "The lady from the golf course how nice to see you again".  "I wanted to tell you that Rita has been relocated with her eggs" she replied.  "Why did you name her Rita?".  "Because she hid her nest behind reeds.  Get it Rita" Zak stated as it finally hits Aaron.  "Well, I hope to see you guys again" she said and left.