188

The guys went to Zak's house so they could play golf.  When Zak opened the door, he didn't look good.  "What's wrong you look awful?" as they came in.  "I feel awful"Zak remarked.  "What's wrong you got the flu or something?" Billy asked.  "Excuse me" and Zak ran to the bathroom where the guys could hear him vomiting.  As Zak was in the bathroom Rachel came down from the bedroom. 

"Hey guys what are you doing here and where's Zak?".  "In the bathroom puking what's wrong with him.  Food poisoning, the flu, a stomach virus?" Jay inquired.  "No, his celiac disease has flared up".  Zak came out as Rachel gave him some tea.  "What caused the flare up?" Aaron inquired.

"I'm not sure"Zak said.  "Zak those cookies I gave you the ones my wife made".  "Yeah I had a few of them last night" as Zak put arms around his stomach.  "I think my wife didn't make them gluten free"Billy replied embarrassed.  "Are you sure??" Jay inquired.  "I think so Zak I'm so sorry about this" Billy said.  "Come on let's let Zak recuperate" Aaron suggested.  A few days passed and Rachel was at the museum when Billy and Aaron came in. 

"Hey Rachel how's Zak?".  " I had to take him to the ER last night" she replied.  "Why?".  "The pain in Zak's stomach wasn't getting any better so I took him to the ER and found out Zak's spleen stopped working so they had to take it out, but after that Zak started to feel a lot better"Rachel remarked.  "Well tell him we hope to see him soon"Aaron said.  "And I'm sorry for making Zak sick" Billy added.  "I will guys" and they left.