174

Zak and Gracie were waiting in line at the airport. As he's waiting a woman is behind him talking to someone on the phone. "I wonder why this man has a dog with him I mean that dog should be in a crate" she whispered. "Why don't you talk to the stewardess about this" her friend replied over the phone. Flight 127 to California is delayed due to engine trouble. The stewardess walked over to Zak. "Excuse me sir you can't bring your dog on the flight" she replied.

"Yes, here are her papers to fly with me". The lady looked it over. "All right thank you". The lady walked over to the stewardess. "It seems the dog is his emotional support dog when flying" she replied. "What? Those documents are probably forged". Zak and Gracie were sitting waiting for their flight as the stewardess came over again. "Excuse me sir can I see the paperwork again I just want to make sure they're not a forgery" she stated.

"If you would like I can get you in touch with the company that trained her" Zak suggested taking out his phone. He dialed the number and gave the phone to the woman. As she talked on the phone Gracie looked up her master. "I know girl I bet you a 'Karen' is complaining" Zak remarked patting her. "Thank you, sir I talked to her and everything on this is real. We'll be boarding soon" giving Zak his paperwork and phone. 'Karen' was angry and wanted Gracie off this flight. She went over to Zak. "May I sit here?"she asked. "Sure" as she sits down.

"Look I'm going to get straight to the point you and your dog take another flight I'll even pay for it". Zak looked at her like she was insane. "I can't do that my team is waiting for me. Why don't you take the next flight instead. Come on sweetie". Zak and Gracie went over to the window as one of the stewardesses walked over to Zak. "I'm so sorry about that woman". "It's not the first 'Karen' I met" Zak replied as the woman chuckled.

"She such a prissy woman. She does this to every person who has an animal on her flight". "And she hasn't been thrown off yet"Zak stated. "The captain is her husband and he's flying this plane" she replied. The captain came over and looked at Zak than at Gracie. "Sir my wife told me you made a pass at her". "Sir, I would never do that beside she not my type. I like to date within my age group" looking at the lady. "Then why did your dog try to bite me"'Karen' said holding on to her husband.

"Captain I've been talking to this man and his dog hasn't left his side" the stewardess replied. "Are you calling my wife a liar" the man remarked in a harsh tone. "Yes, your wife has been trying to get my dog thrown off this flight even thou she's an emotional support dog"Zak stated showing the man the documents.

"Honey those are forged documents". "They're not sir I talk to the company that trained the dog everything real and to the letter"the stewardess stated. The captain looked at his wife. "So, you have been lying to me" looking at his wife. "No, I haven't I swear"she replied. "Honey, I think you need to find another flight because you are thrown off this flight" her husband remarked. "Honey, can't we talk about this" but her husband got on the plane.

"Zak Gracie you are the first to board and you've been upgraded to first class" the stewardess remarked as the woman looked ready to scream. On the flight Zak was reading his book when the stewardess came over with dinner. "Here you go sir steamed vegetables for you and for Gracie cut up steak from the captain. It was wife's meal" the stewardess said as Zak snickered.