110

Rachel has asked Zak to investigate her new home.  She and her new husband feel there's an evil presence in the house that have been going after the boys and affecting Rachel who's pregnant.  As her husband shows them some of the places Zak goes outside to see a rocking chair.  "Where did this come from?" he asked.  "Mom bought it for me she got it at antique store".  Zak sat in the chair and felt a presence but not a bad one a kind one. 

"Zak what is it?".  Zak took the Ovules out of his pocket.  "Who is attached to this chair?".  Family it replied.  "Whose family the person who use to own this chair.  Do you know what's going on at this house?".  Basement evil.  Zak got up and asked where the basement was.  "There's a door over there be careful" showing him. 

Zak went down and the basement gave him the feelings he felt in the basement of the haunted museum.  Without warning Zak was slammed against the wall.  Zak tried to scream but nothing came out of his mouth.  When the guys came back, they asked where Zak is.  "The basement but he won't answer his walkie and I keep getting this cold feeling when I touch the door" Rachel remarked. 

Aaron tried the door, but it wouldn't open, and the doorknob was cold as ice.  "Zak can you hear me make a noise" he yelled than the door opened, and Zak came up coughing.  They helped him to the couch as they asked what happened.  "I went down there, and I got this feeling like I was in the basement of the haunted museum than I was slammed against the wall and every time I tried to scream nothing would come out it was like someone had covered my mouth".

"What got you released?" Jay inquired.  "That presence I felt in the chair I felt again it's like those spirits that are attached to that chair helped me and I just got up the stairs fast"he remarked.  "If there is a spirit like that, I think we need to find out more about this house but for now I think we should stay at a hotel" Chris suggested.  "Good idea and if you want to, I'll talk to mom about taking the boys for a while" Zak stated. 

A few weeks went by, and Zak went to visit his sister with some information.  "So, what did you find out?".  "Well, it seemed your house was built on a foundation of a house that a serial killer lived in.  He killed his victims in the basement when they were going to arrest him, he killed himself in the basement while guarding his captives that were chained to the wall and tape was put on their mouth so nobody could hear them" Zak replied. 

"Oh my god that's why you felt like you couldn't scream the spirit of that serial killer had a hold of you and put tape on your mouth like he did his captives" her husband remarked.  "I think we need to get rid of that foundation and make a new one to get rid of that spirit hopefully"Rachel said.  "I'll call city hall and see what we can do about that" and Zak left.  "Thanks for helping us Zak".  "No problem but that chair I felt a positive presence when I sat in it"Zak remarked. 

"Yea I feel too whenever I sit in it "she replied.  "How's my niece doing?".  "Good my husband and I were talking about god parents we want you to be Aurora's god father" she said with her hand on her belly.  "You always loved Sleeping Beauty and I would love that if you can get your husband's model cousin to be the god mother" as he chuckled which made Rachel chuckle as well.  "Zak you hound dog"she remarked.