115

The guys are finishing up doing the tombstone investigation when a woman showed up.  "I know her she's a singer Madeline Carriewood"Billy remarked.  "I've heard some of her music it's cool".  As the guys were talking Madeline walked over to her manager.  "Derek who are those guys over there?".  "Some ghost hunters finishing up an investigation so I was-". 

Madeline walked up to them.  "Hello boys"she stated.  "Hi we're almost done they just want to get some photos of us in these outfits"Aaron said.  "Well I was wondering if you guys want to be in my music video" Madeline suggested."I don't know we have another investigation after this" Zak said.  "Madeline what are you doing talking to these nobody investigators"Derek replied. 

"Derek ever heard of Ghost Adventures these men are the paranormalist Zak, Jay, Aaron, and Billy that are on this show"she replied which made the guys drop their jaws.  "So are they going to be extras".  "Well I was thinking that Zak could play the Casanova in the video, Aaron can be the sheriff, Billy can be the passenger in the stage coach with me and Jay can be the driver of the stage coach" she suggested.  The guys went  over to someone on their crew and talked to them for a few minutes than came back.

"We'll do it we're ahead of schedule and the next investigation can wait"Zak said.  "All right boys come on I'll show you what I want" and they went with her.  A few weeks went by and Zak was putting together his museum when his phone rang.  "Hello".  "Hey Zak it's Madeline Carriewood I just wanted to tell you how much fun I had with your crew"she remarked.  "So did we and Aaron found the video on you tube.  The video turned out great". 

"I heard you're putting together a haunted museum" she remarked.  "Yeah maybe when it's done I'll invite you down" Zak said.  "I'd like that I should go but I hope to hear from you soon with that invite" as Zak chuckle.  "You've got it Madeline talk to you later" and Zak hung up.