172

The guys are investigating a school for kids that was burned down with the children in it by an unstable teacher.  As Zak looked around the front with Riley he stopped.  Riley turned around as Zak started to jump in one place than stopped.  "Zak you all right?".  "Yeah why?" Zak inquired.  "You were jumping in place like you were jump roping". 

Zak said nothing and went inside to see Aaron in another room playing hopscotch.  "I think the children want to play and using your body to do so" Riley admitted as Aaron sat down.  Zak took out his recorder and turned it on.  "Kids of this school we want to hear from you.  Do you want to play?" Zak asked.  "Wait a minute I hear laughing" Riley stated.

Zak turned off the recorder and listened to it.  Zak pulled it back with confusion.  "What's up Zak?" Aaron inquired.  "Listen, I don't get it" and let Aaron listen.  "Fudge something call someone" Aaron said.  "Let me hear" Riley asked which Zak did.  After she listened to it Riley chuckled.  "You guys don't remember this jump rope rhyme: FUDGE FUDGE CALL THE JUDGE. RILEY'S HAVING A BABY, ZAK IS GOING CRAZY.  HOW MANY BABIES WILL SHE HAVE"Riley recited.  Zak put his arm on Aaron's shoulder and started to laugh.  "Let's go find Jay and Billy and see if they're playing hide and seek" Aaron joked as they left.